Luca Toni (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Luca is great. He is a Juve-fan also. Why not let him join if the price is right? If he is too expensive and if Trezeguet leaves, then I see that we should buy him. All other options are gambles.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
For once i agree with Turk.Toni is Expensive,and old.Id rather have a young striker with loads of potential over a 30 year old who has only hit top form in the last few years.
i agree with you...i dont see the point in letting go trez and bring toni its just the same thing theyre both 30 year old player....as good as they both are lets be honest theyre time is almost over....ill go for huntelaar

Jul 23, 2006
For once i agree with Turk.Toni is Expensive,and old.Id rather have a young striker with loads of potential over a 30 year old who has only hit top form in the last few years.
That's a bad way to look at it

If clubs think this way, Trez will be sold for nothing

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
FORZA LUCA TONI!

Anyone who sees differently=blind mice
well obviously you don't see the fact that he is OLD. why not get a young gun like huntelaar to go in tune with our rebuilding? bringing in an old player and then watching him go down due to an injury or walk off in 2 years is not worth the money toni is worth. :tdown:

i will admit that toni is a good player but he is not what this club needs. we already have ale who provides all the experience and leadership we need up front. why pay for another? :disagree:

another thing is everytime a player linked with juve is mentioned on this forum ppl make a mess in their boxers and automatically jump on the rally wagon and claim him to be born to play for juve or that he is already a bianconero or that he would be perfect in our "system". get off that shit, we don't even have a system yet. DD is still building a squad and B is like a training ground for him to feel out what is gonna be the best squad to walk into A with in the worst situation.

i guarantee you that this summer we will have approx 7-8 possible signings only 2 of which will cause real oooohs and aahhhhhhs. so clean up your undies and lets try this again the next time a player reported to be remotely interested in coming here. :D

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
well obviously you don't see the fact that he is OLD. why not get a young gun like huntelaar to go in tune with our rebuilding? bringing in an old player and then watching him go down due to an injury or walk off in 2 years is not worth the money toni is worth. :tdown:

i will admit that toni is a good player but he is not what this club needs. we already have ale who provides all the experience and leadership we need up front. why pay for another? :disagree:

another thing is everytime a player linked with juve is mentioned on this forum ppl make a mess in their boxers and automatically jump on the rally wagon and claim him to be born to play for juve or that he is already a bianconero or that he would be perfect in our "system". get off that shit, we don't even have a system yet. DD is still building a squad and B is like a training ground for him to feel out what is gonna be the best squad to walk into A with in the worst situation.

i guarantee you that this summer we will have approx 7-8 possible signings only 2 of which will cause real oooohs and aahhhhhhs. so clean up your undies and lets try this again the next time a player reported to be remotely interested in coming here. :D
totally agree with you bro....eventhough toni yesterday played very well against scotland.that doesnt change a thing hes still 30

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

:tup:
Class, mate. I think this is your best post since you joined the community. :D

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006

+rep

Jan 7, 2007

Our only experienced forward next season will be ADP. Trez is gone, se we could add some experience. Plus, Palladino should see more playing time next year. So we should have one more experienced striker who can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)