Luca Toni (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Seriously. Dutch players tend to adapt quickly into any foreign league they play in.

edit: Because we have to take a risk or two to get success. That's a general rule of life. Plus huntelaar looks se to shine just like RVN, Bergkamp and Van Basten did. Also Dutch players tend to do well in Italy:

Seedorf
Davids
Van Basten
Van Der Sar
The list goes on..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 28, 2007
Hi to all. i'm new here. I red about that forum in j1897.com. It's greta meet other black/white brothers all over the worl.

Luca Toni is a great score and he is near 30. It's an investment for a brief period for trying to win scudetto next year or for reaching the CL. He got a lot of experience.
Huntelaar is a young player and good scores in holland league. But in Italy it's more difficult. But I ould like to see him in b/w with Toni or Trezeguet.

See u all

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Hi to all. i'm new here. I red about that forum in j1897.com. It's greta meet other black/white brothers all over the worl.

Luca Toni is a great score and he is near 30. It's an investment for a brief period for trying to win scudetto next year or for reaching the CL. He got a lot of experience.
Huntelaar is a young player and good scores in holland league. But in Italy it's more difficult. But I ould like to see him in b/w with Toni or Trezeguet.

See u all
Welcome to the forum my Juventino brother :pint:
As for Toni it will cost us too much money for only 2 or 3 years maximum!!!

Mar 28, 2007
I agree, but Juve is a team who have to win soon. A second place means failure.
Toni could be the player who can replace david.
Huntelaar is also a great investment, but he is young and he haven't got the all the experience for the serie a. but I hope I'm wrong

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ahh. Excellent!!!

Welcome to the forum brother. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Just so you know I run things around here. So...You WILL respect my Authority!!

enjoy your stay

:p

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #611
    Seriously. Dutch players tend to adapt quickly into any foreign league they play in.

edit: Because we have to take a risk or two to get success. That's a general rule of life. Plus huntelaar looks se to shine just like RVN, Bergkamp and Van Basten did. Also Dutch players tend to do well in Italy:

Seedorf
    Davids
    Van Basten
    Van Der Sar
    The list goes on..
    Seedorf went to Inter first, where he sucked.
    Davids went to Milan first, where he sucked.
    Van Der Sar sucked for us.

So i'm not quite sure about the adapting quickly.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I have been going to the bathroom for 20 years and I have never ever seen a piece of shit like Inter before.

by the way how many seasons did Toni spend at Palermo?

and Davids came to us where he shined.

Seedorf then went to Milan where he played well

and VDS was okay for us.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #614
    I have been going to the bathroom for 20 years and I have never ever seen a piece of shit like Inter before.

by the way how many seasons did Toni spend at Palermo?

and Davids came to us where he shined.

Seedorf then went to Milan where he played well

and VDS was okay for us.
    Yes, hence I mentioned the 'adapting quickly'.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

Seedorf
    Davids
    Van Basten
    Van Der Sar
    The list goes on..
    vds was bad for us at juve, i cant believe u missed out stam from that list

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I say you be the president of this campaign and I'll be your assistant :D
    lets do it :agree: :D

are u joking? toni and del piero all the way man:pint:
    no son, you got it all wrong. toni is old, and if you don't know then let me fill you in on a bit of knowledge about athletes and age -- after 30 its all downhill for the majority of them. of course there are anomalies to that but toni is nothing special. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

why should we spend any kind of $$$ on a player with limited time on the pitch with deteriorating skills and abilities? by signing him we would be giving him a good retirement pension plan.

--

FOUNDER OF THE "No Toni Campaign"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)