Luca Toni (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont understand the anti Toni club, face it juve need a top quality finisher and Toni is one of the best in the world so he could help us alot

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He seems kinda unstable and is making many mistakes in Serie B. I wonder how he will be in Serie A. So far I rather see Balzaretti than him at LB.
It´s funny you say that cause Chiellini has been our best defender so far this season.

Toni has 15 goals this season
Huntelaar has 16 goals

Klaas plays in an easier league
Huntelaar >>> Toni

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What makes Huntelaar a better player than Toni(other than the fact that he's young n he isn't Italian)?
This has nothing to do with nationality. IMO Huntelaar is a lot better investment than Toni.

huntelaar is young and can improve a lot within the years......but toni has reached his top he just cant get better than this
Word.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Luca would be a MUCH better signing than Klose or Huntelaar in my opinion. He knows how to play the italian style and also knowns the language, so it wont be too hard for him to be sucessful in Juventus.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
Luca would be a MUCH better signing than Klose or Huntelaar in my opinion. He knows how to play the italian style and also knowns the language, so it wont be too hard for him to be sucessful in Juventus.
tonis path from now on is only downhill hes 30.....i think huntelaar is not the first foreign player to come to juve hahahahahah you got to be shitting me he will probably know italian in less than a year

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
tonis path from now on is only downhill hes 30.....i think huntelaar is not the first foreign player to come to juve hahahahahah you got to be shitting me he will probably know italian in less than a year
He is 30 but can go on a couple of years again, Klose isn't much younger than him. Why are you so sure about Huntelaar being a good investment? What if he doesn't do well in Italy? It's just not about the language, Toni does also have more experience than Huntelaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)