Luca Toni (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
bloody hell toni is far too old, short term solution, we need a promising striker not one thats over the hill and is about to be buried under it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Trezeguet is still a superior finisher to Luca Toni. Always was and always will be. It would be idiotic to throw him away for another late bloomer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am starting to think that Toni to Juve is a done deal
Juve want Toni
Fiorentina say no

Juve want Vanden Borre
Fiorentina want Vanden Borre

Juve step out of the way and Fiorentina get Vanden Borre
Fiorentina suddenly say that Toni might leave in the summer....

It might be a done deal that Juve step out of the way of signing Vanden Borre in order to convince Fiorentina to sell Toni

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Toni would be a perfect short term solution, and i mean 3-4 seasons max. I definitely don't mind 3 seasons of guaranteed buckets of goals, its better than 7 seasons of probability of goals.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
I am starting to think that Toni to Juve is a done deal
Juve want Toni
Fiorentina say no

Juve want Vanden Borre
Fiorentina want Vanden Borre

Juve step out of the way and Fiorentina get Vanden Borre
Fiorentina suddenly say that Toni might leave in the summer....

It might be a done deal that Juve step out of the way of signing Vanden Borre in order to convince Fiorentina to sell Toni
:agree:

I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on that.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would love to see Toni in the Juve shirt. He is the best striker in Serie A and one of the top 3 strikers in the world. He controls the defensive line so well with his movement on and off the ball. I can't say enough about Luca Toni. He is sensational.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think toni is a perfect idea i do not believe in trezeguets will to stay at juve so toni would be great. i say get toni and 2 or 3 new defenders juve will be set for serie A

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
i think toni is a perfect idea i do not believe in trezeguets will to stay at juve so toni would be great. i say get toni and 2 or 3 new defenders juve will be set for serie A
I think Trez will stay... but I would love to see Toni as well. 2-3 Defenders and one Defensive Mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)