Luca Toni (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
what are we waiting for....if we wanna win something next year than we should do something from now on other wise the donkes are after us...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
yes,Salihamidzic is good person,we can trust him

zambrotta is traitor,money lover and bench warmer,he cannot even single good cross except last liverpoor match
Zambrotta was one of the players, also Cannavaro but not to be blamed like Zambrotta, whom I chose to blame for leaving the ship once he realised that it was going to drown, he preferred himself at the end. Of course, he is free to do what he wants to do and I'm also free to feel what I want to feel. Even though, I think that you are a little bit harsh in your judgment, dear Turk.

Jul 2, 2006
Zambrotta was one of the players, also Cannavaro but not to be blamed like Zambrotta, whom I chose to blame for leaving the ship once he realised that it was going to drown, he preferred himself at the end. Of course, he is free to do what he wants to do and I'm also free to feel what I want to feel. Even though, I think that you are a little bit harsh in your judgment, dear Turk.

he deserves harsh comment,because he wants go to milan

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Yeah, now that he left, let's say that Zambrotta sucked while he was at Juve too.
Anyone who wears the shirt for the azzurri is ok in my book. He is also a world champion. I am very proud of the players that have stayed, they are the best and should go down as Juve giants in the history books(Buffon, Nedvid, DP). But I can't say that Zambro sucks because he did help us win those league titles and the world cup.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Why upset? We don't really need Toni, though he's a good striker at a top level, I wouldn't really run after-him, specially that David announced that he's ready and welling to stay.

I say lets forget him.
No no my friend, u misunderstood me.
I was upset because they announced now (after trezeguet decided to stay) that they are willing to discuss offers for Toni.
Even if Trezeguet leves I dont wanna Toni in Juve :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)