Luca Toni (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
Oh My God,I cant believe that some people here dont want Toni!! the moment the Viola president will announce that he could go,every big club in europe will make a huge offer for him!! His goal scorring abilities cant be questionned,he is in the best 5 attackers in the world!!!!Actually I think that Toni(or Klose) are a MUST for next season if we want compete on the title!!! Also unlike Klose he wont need time to adapt to the Calcio way of play!! he is already the best goal scorer in serie a in the past few years!!! I think that our managment should give it all for this transfer!!! Forza Toni!

Sep 19, 2006
Toni is The answer for nextseason,I think we should bring him even if Trezy didnt leave!! This guy just know the way of the goal in Serie a!! I think if we want to compete next season we must bring 2 solid central defenders,one solid midfielder & TONI!!! FORZA LUCA!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Toni is The answer for nextseason,I think we should bring him even if Trezy didnt leave!! This guy just know the way of the goal in Serie a!! I think if we want to compete next season we must bring 2 solid central defenders,one solid midfielder & TONI!!! FORZA LUCA!!
If trezeguet stays, we cant afford 2 huge salaries for 1 position, especially we r competing only domestically :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:tdown:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Toni is one of the top 3 strikers in the world. He is a beast who not only finds the back of the net, but controls the ball in the box wonderfully and sets up nice plays. There will never be another player like him.

On a different note. Trezeguet is a great striker as well and having two players of similar styles would not be beneficial to us. Trez is a #1 and so is Toni. Niether of them would do well sharing playing time. Toni is way too expensive with Trezeguet on the bench, and quite frankly we don't need him now that Trezeguet is here. I will be frustrated every time we play him because he will be giving us hell, but at the same time I would rather spend the money it would take to bring Toni in here on a top notch defender.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Toni is one of the top 3 strikers in the world. He is a beast who not only finds the back of the net, but controls the ball in the box wonderfully and sets up nice plays. There will never be another player like him.

On a different note. Trezeguet is a great striker as well and having two players of similar styles would not be beneficial to us. Trez is a #1 and so is Toni. Niether of them would do well sharing playing time. Toni is way too expensive with Trezeguet on the bench, and quite frankly we don't need him now that Trezeguet is here. I will be frustrated every time we play him because he will be giving us hell, but at the same time I would rather spend the money it would take to bring Toni in here on a top notch defender.
Agreed, let´s sign Barzagli. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)