Luca Toni (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Unfortunately, there is too much talk coming out of the Juve camp .. :sob:

"We want him and him but not him and in 5 years time we'd love to do this and that" ..

I'm getting sick of it. One thing is when fans speculate about the future, but why do the club directors have to be like this? It's unprofessional and extremely irritating.

La Triade kept their mouths shut and just did the deals...
They have to show everyone that they're doing something:)

Jan 7, 2007
A little fuel for the fire.

Fiorentina president Andrea Della Valle has opened the door to the potential summer sale of star man Luca Toni.
In an admission which is sure to spark a mad transfer scramble across Europe, Della Valle said: "For the past year we have resisted all offers and managed to hold onto him (Toni).

"This summer, we will have to wait and see ... I am not sure he will stay with Fiorentina.

"I hope he does, but the focus for now must be the championship."

From the president himself.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
A little fuel for the fire.

Fiorentina president Andrea Della Valle has opened the door to the potential summer sale of star man Luca Toni.
In an admission which is sure to spark a mad transfer scramble across Europe, Della Valle said: "For the past year we have resisted all offers and managed to hold onto him (Toni).

"This summer, we will have to wait and see ... I am not sure he will stay with Fiorentina.

"I hope he does, but the focus for now must be the championship."

From the president himself.
no Toni pls...!!!!!!!!!!!!
Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose,Klose

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
DD said Saviola can't play with Del Piero because they need a tall striker beside them, now he wants to put 2 tall strikers beside eachother?Confusing:sigh:.

Jan 7, 2007
DD said Saviola can't play with Del Piero because they need a tall striker beside them, now he wants to put 2 tall strikers beside eachother?Confusing:sigh:.
I think DD was misquoted. He was first talking about how they might be looking to replace Trez. Then at the end he says Toni could play well along side Trez.

He must've meant DP. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)