Luca Toni (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Juve have put aside £35 million in total to sign the prolific forward, which would include a bumper four-year contract through to 2011 worth £2.5 million-a-season - plus huge bonuses based on success in Europe.
I think you've got the whole issue wrong, blokes. The £35 includes our offer to Fiorentina to let him go plus his salary for the 4 seasons in his contract. By some simple calculations, the transfer fee is equal £25M provided that we'll sell Trezeguet. Of course, Trezguet will cost any team, that wants to buy him like Lyon, not less than £14M, this means that we pay £11M more to capture Toni.

But, in my opoinion, I still see that the additional £11M plus Trezeguet is a huge offer for a 30 old years striker even if this striker is Italy no.1 striker.

Jul 23, 2006
I think you've got the whole issue wrong, blokes. The £35 includes our offer to Fiorentina to let him go plus his salary for the 4 seasons in his contract. By some simple calculations, the transfer fee is equal £25M provided that we'll sell Trezeguet. Of course, Trezguet will cost any team, that wants to buy him like Lyon, not less than £14M, this means that we pay £11M more to capture Toni.

But, in my opoinion, I still see that the additional £11M plus Trezeguet is a huge offer for a 30 old years striker even if this striker is Italy no.1 striker.
:agree:that's still alot of cash for a player like toni

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
35 mi, it says it includes wages, probably over 4 yrs, even still, its way to much. Obviously not a legit rumour. Any1 with common sense can figure out its a bullshit number.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
This is the silliest joke I've ever heard or read :tdown:
The best option available now, is to keep Trezegol :agree:
We must convince him to stay...in my eyes he is the best finisher in the world, and instead od splahing this amount of money to get Luca, use it to buy a great creative midfielder who will feed trezegol with balls he needs ! :smoke:
:agree:

Jan 7, 2007
This is the silliest joke I've ever heard or read :tdown:
The best option available now, is to keep Trezegol :agree:
We must convince him to stay...in my eyes he is the best finisher in the world, and instead od splahing this amount of money to get Luca, use it to buy a great creative midfielder who will feed trezegol with balls he needs ! :smoke:
So much love for a man who doesn't even want to be here.... :disagree:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I'n my opinion we should keep Trez, if he wants to. 35 mils r gigantic sum 4 Toni especialy in a departmen where we r covered, we must take defence first, after we can take care 4 the midfiel part, as for the attack we have DP Trez & Paladino and if we can get Boji 4 5 mils we could invest, or to Klose, u can't say no and he is prepaired 4 Juve we don't have to convince someone, he want's to come. But 4 Toni I would give 14 considering he's 30 & not indespencible. But I can't say he isn't good player, he is not a best buy, 4 those money we can take 2 good palyers, and I think it's good to give a chance to our young strikers, they all impresed in their current clubs this season...

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Huntelar is wish thou.. By me we should take a risk in giving Paoluci a chance, he won't have big wages[i hope, cas we must take care with recourse, thet'r crucial!], Palladino we should play, he can play AML. And if we must take striker than the wright decision is Klose Or Huntelar. We can throw money 4 C Ronaldo or Diego but 4 Toni, no.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juventus would be ready to splurge 35 M Pounds on one player, yet they wouldn't pay 1.5 M Euros to have Grygera arrive six months early to strengthen the crumbling defence and ensure promotion...

Smells like horseshit, and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)