Luca Toni (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Oh. Aha.
Hey how can I see in which thread is a sinchronising conversation, cas i'm new on this forum, and i'm trying to make conversations but this time-thread perception is giving me a headache. I'm losing in the discusions.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
lol that and trade Buffon for gilar+money ,they have been watching final fantasy too much there at channel4. For the sake of our club Do not sacrifice gigi too our rivals!

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Toni would be the best striker we could sign. Regardless of playing styles. The guy scores goals. If we could get Toni we would be very solid up front. It is dissapointing Trez wants to go though, but if we pick up Toni then "see you later trez, hope you dont hit to many crossbars in any more future world cup finals shootouts!"

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Toni would be the best striker we could sign. Regardless of playing styles. The guy scores goals. If we could get Toni we would be very solid up front. It is dissapointing Trez wants to go though, but if we pick up Toni then "see you later trez, hope you dont hit to many crossbars in any more future world cup finals shootouts!"
Another Trez hater... :disagree:

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
:wallbang: you would actually give 35mil. for Toni, not many players in the world are worth such amount of money and Toni certainly isn't one of them.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
This is the silliest joke I've ever heard or read :tdown:
The best option available now, is to keep Trezegol :agree:
We must convince him to stay...in my eyes he is the best finisher in the world, and instead od splahing this amount of money to get Luca, use it to buy a great creative midfielder who will feed trezegol with balls he needs ! :smoke:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Terrible news
The Toni news I really hope it doesnt happen as Trez is better than this overated prick

As for Buffon Gila swap it is pretty obvious that it is just a stupid rumour

35M pound?!?!?!?!?!
this offer is ok just if we get C.Ronaldo

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
35M??????? toni's good but we could buy 3-4 players with that amount of money!!!
10million and paoloucci and its a deal but anything more....fuggedaboudit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)