Luca Toni (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
i don't get it..
Why should you hate him IF he goes to juve?
First he is not coming to Juve, second Trezeguet IMO is far better striker then him , third Toni was good last season, this season not so much i'm not sure about him for next season , fourth in WC 06 he was crap, fifth i just don't want him in Juve.:smoke:

Jan 7, 2007
First he is not coming to Juve, second Trezeguet IMO is far better striker then him , third Toni was good last season, this season not so much i'm not sure about him for next season , fourth in WC 06 he was crap, fifth i just don't want him in Juve.:smoke:
Man, I've never seeen someone make 4 points & be totally wrong on all of them.

You should've just gone with #5 & saved your post. :disagree:

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Man, I've never seeen someone make 4 points & be totally wrong on all of them.

You should've just gone with #5 & saved your post. :disagree:

maybe you can explain to me where was i wrong ?

do you have some information that he is coming to Juve, i said IMO thats in my opinion if you dont know what does it mean, that Trezeguet is better, you dont have to agree that doesn't mean it's wrong, how many goals did he score in WC, he is an attacker isn't he.

Jan 7, 2007
maybe you can explain to me where was i wrong ?

do you have some information that he is coming to Juve, i said IMO thats in my opinion if you dont know what does it mean, that Trezeguet is better, you dont have to agree that doesn't mean it's wrong, how many goals did he score in WC, he is an attacker isn't he.
Luca Toni is one of Italy's best stikers right now. Juventus could surely use a striker that his tall, can physically overpower opposing defenders, and is well rounded to boot. As someone mentioned, Luca Toni is a playmaker too. I think he would compliment DP as well.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Also, if you watched Italy in the WC, Toni had by far the most scoring chances but came up unlucky on most of those by hitting the woodwork or the keeper making a great save (even had a goal disallowed in the final). He was in great form.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Luca Toni is one of Italy's best stikers right now. Juventus could surely use a striker that his tall, can physically overpower opposing defenders, and is well rounded to boot. As someone mentioned, Luca Toni is a playmaker too. I think he would compliment DP as well.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Also, if you watched Italy in the WC, Toni had by far the most scoring chances but came up unlucky on most of those by hitting the woodwork or the keeper making a great save (even had a goal disallowed in the final). He was in great form.

i watched Italy in WC because after Croatia Azzurri were always my favourite team,
and as you said he had lots of chances to score but he didn't, i don't care was it woodwork or he missed the goal by a mile, he didn't score. Anyway i don't want him in Juve and that's it.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I dont understand why anyone wouldn't want toni on our team. Since 2003 he has 91 goals in 132 games. Since he moved from palermo he has 40 goals in 52 games. Thats 77% of the time he is gonna score. That's just with fiorentina, Imagine what he can do for juve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i watched Italy in WC because after Croatia Azzurri were always my favourite team,
and as you said he had lots of chances to score but he didn't, i don't care was it woodwork or he missed the goal by a mile, he didn't score. Anyway i don't want him in Juve and that's it.
he scored 2 goals in the WC. How is that a bad record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)