Luca Toni (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Altagsheld said:
...and Klose is fast, too. But we should get Toni, he knows Serie A and will score tons of goals in our team.
:agree: Although, I want at least one striker with Toni, especially if Juventus wouldn't complete the signing of Bojinov. Pizarro is on free agents in the summer and he is interested in joining us.

A front line consists of Del Piero, Toni, Pizarro, Palladino, Paolucci and Zalayeta would be great. :smoke:
juventus710 said:
he is better than eto'o as well
But Eto'o is far faster than both and younger as well.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-Palladino will play as an attacking midfielder, so we have 3 main striker: Alex, Toni, Pizarro, paolucci backup, Zalayeta ---> free transfer :D

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I don't know for shure if Klose fits in the Italian way of football, so I prefer Toni, but i'am afraid that none of these 2 players wil join juve

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i dont see anybody would rather have trez than toni. i like trez and he used to be great but hes gotten so lazy and he wants to leave so i say let him. Toni is a dozen times better than trez!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
six strikers are way too much, it may affect the team badly
I think that x-japan has got the answer, just look below. :cool:

-Palladino will play as an attacking midfielder, so we have 3 main striker: Alex, Toni, Pizarro, paolucci backup, Zalayeta ---> free transfer :D
Your suggestion works fo me. :toast:

i dont see anybody would rather have trez than toni. i like trez and he used to be great but hes gotten so lazy and he wants to leave so i say let him. Toni is a dozen times better than trez!
Yeah, he's become too lazy and he hasn't been motivated to play as hard as he used to be. Accorgingly, I prefer any overzealous player to him.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #116

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    This is my first account as you can see it was in July, but I couldn´t access it for a long time, I don´t need it anymore.

Though it was fun creating some confusion on the forums. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)