Luca Toni (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
This is turning into a yes and no discussion..

So let's just wait and see, but i'm fairly certain Bremen will not sell him to anybody for just 8 million.
But they might loose him for nothing ;). In all cases, I prefer that way a lot more.:D

BTW, I am pretty sure the going rate for Trezegeut (if he ever leaves) will set the tone of the price for Klose. I don't think Klose will fetch as much as Trez, but the discrepancies won't be huge given German's very good track record.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think Klose and even Toni would be good replacements for Trezeguet. but i still think a younger star would be nice to see at the club as well.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i prefer to sell Trez for 20-25m, and use 10-15m to buy a new star, like hunterr??
i tend to agree. i think juve will have to sell one of their stars...i dont think camoranesi would fetch a huge fee and marchionni looks almost certain to leave. buffon is a hard player to replace. I think trez has more options in terms of replacing him.

By seling trez, we could bring in huntelaar and a good midfielder.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i tend to agree. i think juve will have to sell one of their stars...i dont think camoranesi would fetch a huge fee and marchionni looks almost certain to leave. buffon is a hard player to replace. I think trez has more options in terms of replacing him.

By seling trez, we could bring in huntelaar and a good midfielder.
sell marchionni or use him for exchange??
marchionni in fact is a decent player~

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think Klose and even Toni would be good replacements for Trezeguet. but i still think a younger star would be nice to see at the club as well.
this is where i disagree mate, if we r going to lose Trezi then it has to be a big name instead of him. We already have Palladino who is young and we need someone who is expected to score and the team shouldn't wait for future development.

Milan messed up the sheva replacement and look wat happened to them this season

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
this is where i disagree mate, if we r going to lose Trezi then it has to be a big name instead of him. We already have Palladino who is young and we need someone who is expected to score and the team shouldn't wait for future development.

Milan messed up the sheva replacement and look wat happened to them this season
good point

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly, there wasn't anyone brought to fill his shoes. So we dont want the same thing happening here as there we can't afford to wait on some players especially in the a delicate position as the striker position.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
"Shevchenko now, to crown Milan European Champions here in 2003 in the theatre of football Old Trafford...AND HE CONVERTS! AC MILAN, EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, DEFEATING JUVENTUS ON PENALTIES!

Big deal, he screwed up on penalties against Liverpool. So did Trezeguet, Zalayeta and Montero against Milan. Doesn't stop some members from wanting to burrow in Zalayeta's ass cheeks.

Personally, I'd like to have either Klose or Toni as a replacement for Trezeguet, as I feel that they would give more in terms of fighting for possession or passing the ball. Both are much more of an Ibrahimovic-type player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think klose and toni would obviously replace trez and score the same amount, and probably more during the season as well.

Huntelaar probably wouldnt score 20 plus goals in first season, but that doesnt mean it isnt worth buying him. he is a young star, and within a season or two, he could be one of the best strikers out there.

Trez scores loads of goals, but he gets injured a lot, his contract expires after next season, and he will be 30 years of age. we want be able to cash in on him then. 25 million euros can get us a lot.

Another thing to think about would be how involved trez gets in games. he scores a lot of goals, but in some games he just disappears. Should the club look for a more active stirker who scores loads of goals but also creates for others, moves well upfront etc...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
toni would be a much better option for us then klose. Toni is big, he is fast, he is one of the best headers of the ball in the world, he has a rocket of a shot, and for a big man he can control the ball very nicely. Plus he has proven what he can do in serie A.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Morra10 said:
toni would be a much better option for us then klose. Toni is big, he is fast, he is one of the best headers of the ball in the world, he has a rocket of a shot, and for a big man he can control the ball very nicely. Plus he has proven what he can do in serie A.
But Klose's ball control is better than that of Toni's, Klose is one of the best ball headers in the world as well and he wants to join us, what is more.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope that we get Toni as replacement for Trezeguet , this would be a dream come true , he is even better than klose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)