Luca Toni (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
On German transfermarkt.de Luca Toni is valued at 27 Mio. and Klose at
30 Mio. . Although I think that neither la Viola nor Werder will have the chance to get that much for their players, I think that the source is right in the point that both players are almost worth the same. I would prefer Toni if Klose decides to stay in Bremen, otherwise I want Miro to go to Juve.
That is probably not the best solution for our beloved signora so I'll just wait and see...:)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Klose costs from £10m to £14m, while Toni costs a little bit more.

Klose will be cheaper. His contract expires in 2008 and he has not renewed yet and does not look like he will. Bremen risk losing him for free so they would accept a reasonable offer of 5-8 million. If Secco is good he can land him for even less by trading one of our unwanted players

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Klose will be cheaper. His contract expires in 2008 and he has not renewed yet and does not look like he will. Bremen risk losing him for free so they would accept a reasonable offer of 5-8 million. If Secco is good he can land him for even less by trading one of our unwanted players
I wish he'll be able to do that, as I want to see Klose in Juve with Pizzaro. At this time, we can sell Trezeguet to either Manchester United or Lyon for £14m and then use that cash to land a world class midfielder.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I saw an interview with Luca Toni on Canal+. He has been a lifelong Juventino since he was a kid. In fact his entire family is.

So, I don't think getting Toni is completely impossible. :agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I saw an interview with Luca Toni on Canal+. He has been a lifelong Juventino since he was a kid. In fact his entire family is.

So, I don't think getting Toni is completely impossible. :agree:
I have an internal feeling that he won't join us. :cry:

yes,who is Bayern Munchen

they cant challenge with us.
Bayern Munchen have put £15m for Robben and £12m for Ribery, also they will be in the champions league in the next season.

But of course, they can't be compared to La Vecchia Signora. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)