Luca Toni (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
first of all, isnt Klose for free? second of all Trez can leave for all i care, on the field he's lazy, he wont run for every ball, he just waits, i know hes a target man but Toni fights for every ball. Trez's work ethic is a disgrace, kick him out and get Toni.
wtf??? he is a box player, hes not suppose to run abt like a headless chicken, hes a player that finishes the play, if hes so lazy then how is he one of juves top foreign goalscorers, surpassing platini.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Only down side about Toni would be his age which is not ideal. Less risky than either Klose or Huntelaar due to being a proven Serie A striker. Doubt he would come to us, probably go somewhere for european football.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I don't have a map of Germany with me now but are there other teams close to Munich? Maybe they decided to meet there to dribble the media. :D
I'm thinking to much. :rolleyes:
Why we have to go far, it maybe Munich1860. :D

Only down side about Toni would be his age which is not ideal. Less risky than either Klose or Huntelaar due to being a proven Serie A striker. Doubt he would come to us, probably go somewhere for european football.
Klose is just one year younger, but Huntelaar is still 21. Even though, I prefer either Toni or Klose to Huntelaar, they both have the required experience.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Del Piero Toni lethal strike force in A but i don't see it happening, Toni wanted to go to binter to play champions league ball and in best case sernio where still 2 years away from that.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
malducato1 said:
Del Piero Toni lethal strike force in A but i don't see it happening, Toni wanted to go to binter to play champions league ball and in best case sernio where still 2 years away from that.
Why two years? If we become fourth in Serie A in the next season, we can qualify for the qualifying rounds to the Champions league.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Toni would cost us more than Klose though. Toni would cost us anywhere from 15 to 20 million if not more. Klose we can get for about 5-8 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)