Luca Pellegrini (3 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
His best attribute is he’s not Sandro. Still not Juve material imo
his worst attribute is he was swapped for Spina in a "30m" deal, he clearly isn't worth even 20m or 15m.

however, he is a decent player who could fill the role of a Birindelli - a solid backup who plays ~1500 minutes per season. we should get these kind of players on low fees or on a free, but it is what it is. if I have to pick between MDS and Pellegrini I pick the latter, Pellegrini can play both fullback and wingback, is less injury prone and younger.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
google translate
I met you when I was 14 and I was little more than a child. I grew up and became a man taking you as a model of life. You were in everyone's eyes the greatest prosecutor of all time… in my eyes instead an older brother and a friend. I will cherish the moments spent together and your latest messages. I will never forget them. You will always be with me. Have a good trip. I love you.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He's not the best but he's got balls. Wouldn't mind him sticking around as a backup
Indeed and for what his salary fits well with the salary structure as a backup/part time starter, What if he scored on that shot today? Good performance, must keep him on team. Let's discard him (only 23) and look for lots of DiMaria's this summer to go forward with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)