Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why should he be out, good bench option. If he's out it should be a transfer instead of a useless loan
I agree about the loan part but imo chances are high he's getting offers and clubs would offer him starting role and plenty minutes unlike us. I doubt it's tempting to sit on a bench, especially if we sign a starting LB, because he'd get like 500 minutes.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Really need to avoid trying to change too much too quickly. It’s hard to integrate 4+ players in a squad in one summer and have a successful season.
Try and fix the immediate problems instead of trying to solve luxury issues such as the back up full back or prep for a third underwhelming transition season in a row.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Really need to avoid trying to change too much too quickly. It’s hard to integrate 4+ players in a squad in one summer and have a successful season.
Try and fix the immediate problems instead of trying to solve luxury issues such as the back up full back or prep for a third underwhelming transition season in a row.
We're extending Desci's and are trimming down the squad. Keeping a 5th fullback is possibly a luxury we won't keep.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he ha a poor first half but had a good second half. Needs to stop making cross field clearances though. I liked his defensive covering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)