Luca Pellegrini (6 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I’ve seen him playing multiple times. He’s no starting material, but at least he’s young, not injury prone and has potential.

I’ve defended a lot of Paratici’s decisions but this one is so bad, literally zero arguments to loan him out. Not even from a financial point of view. Bad management.

Still though there should be some buffers around the club to stop this people like Agnelli, or maybe Cherubini should stand up. Besides that Pellegrini is in the position to say no, and Raiola is a very strong agent. I dislike it from all sides. Same for Pirlo.

Karsdorp has the power to block De Sciglio’s transfer to Roma. That guy has been injured for 2 straight years there and comes back injured in his first game. Meanwhile we bend the knee for everything and everyone.

Last years should have learned us that we can’t count on De Sciglio. Never was and never will be a Juventus level player. So fucked up that we almost got rid of him. And we still have 2 weeks to find a solution for De Sciglio, he’ll get injured anyway ffs.

So far lowering the average age. Really a disgrace, even if Pellegrini never reaches the right level.
It looks strange with our goal to decrease the wage and make a squad younger
But i think this also because his agent is Raiola. Like Kean, Pellegrini could also ask for more warranty to play in the first team.
I dont think it something we can guarantee with Sandro still a better player.
Pellegrini should fight and prove it

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
it won't be a fortune, but a free loan where there are multiple clubs interested doesn't look like a likely outcome, even with paratici in charge.
Be careful here bro :D

This management is clueless, we've had enough proof to make this claim. So much money spent and yet MDS will start as wingback in our Serie A opener :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Just give him away to a team that has opportunity to win some damn games. Look at Real Madrid, they always loan their players out to teams that have the ability to win which does well for their players value. We always send our guys to shitty struggling teams that suck and its impossible to perform well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just give him away to a team that has opportunity to win some damn games. Look at Real Madrid, they always loan their players out to teams that have the ability to win which does well for their players value. We always send our guys to shitty struggling teams that suck and its impossible to perform well.
If we were loaning players who were good enough to start at winning teams, the winning teams would be taking us up on it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Be careful here bro :D

This management is clueless, we've had enough proof to make this claim. So much money spent and yet MDS will start as wingback in our Serie A opener :D
i don't trust this bunch too much, but in any business, if the bidding starts at 0, it's unlikely to end at zero, unless it's for some broken goods. we'll see.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I would not sell Pellegrini. After I saw Frabotta for the 1th time , I have no doubt that Pellegrini is the better player and what is he gone do in Genoa
sitting on the bench Criscito replacement

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

oh interesting news now on this deal...
I'm trying to think of the things that would warrant being shipped off. Outside of gruesome, heinious crimes there can't be much. These are young men with high T, fame, $$. They are going to fuck up, feel entitled, etc. That's why leaders on the team are there to sit these dudes down and put them in their place

Could be spin from Paratici to cover his brilliant decision to sell despite the key need for depth at LB

However, if it's true then the club needs to end this pearl clenching hypocrisy while telling the world to "live ahead" :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have an idea for a tweet that might go viral. You can test it if you want to take credit

"I don't know what to say today."

You can thank me later.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Calm now after the meltdown yesterday lol.

I heard Twitter had a bigger melty where some "quit" and said they won't be watching anymore games, smh. Hope these 50 IQ "fans" are getting shunned and ridiculed.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Calm now after the meltdown yesterday lol.

I heard Twitter had a bigger melty where some "quit" and said they won't be watching anymore games, smh. Hope these 50 IQ "fans" are getting shunned and ridiculed.
50 might be total IQ score of all Juve fans on Twitter combined. Some of the shit they post on there are beyond cringe. Some of them root for Juve to fail just so they can feel vindicated.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
50 might be total IQ score of all Juve fans on Twitter combined. Some of the shit they post on there are beyond cringe. Some of them root for Juve to fail just so they can feel vindicated.
There are mental imps in this forum who wish we lose games too

- - - Updated - - -

But lol at that level of meltdown over Pellegrini. Il nuovo Maldini?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)