Luca Pellegrini (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

3 days ago the Gurus were saying this guy was our hottest commodity with the most interest of all our players :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So we just spent a season where the full back area was an absolute farce yet here we are again about to send him out on loan? I hope we've got someone coming in to replace him or we are seriously incompetent
So much this.
I just don't get what the fuck they are smoking at Juve HQ. Pellegrini wasn't a world beater either but at least he had potential. Now we stuck with the same useless players for another season, ugh.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pellegrini looks interesting. He's no world class FB, but Sandro aside, our Fullbacks are absolute garbage (I still consider Cuads a WB/Winger hybrid).

Danilol and Deshitlio are clowns, not professional footballers. We easily have one of the worst selection of FBs of any top club, and we're trying to make matters worse.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
unless we sign gosens, it doesn't make sense at all.
specially to fking loan it to Genoa for free -________-
I could "understand" (hardly) to sell him for money.... but we fking need a left back and now with A. Sandro injured you're giving him out and not even called for the match against Samp?!?!?!? I wanna know whose behind this decision and have his head.
This is fucking frustrating the hell out of me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
specially to fking loan it to Genoa for free -________-
I could "understand" (hardly) to sell him for money.... but we fking need a left back and now with A. Sandro injured you're giving him out and not even called for the match against Samp?!?!?!? I wanna know whose behind this decision and have his head.
This is fucking frustrating the hell out of me
where did you get that free loan info from?

Jun 16, 2020
Pellegrini looks interesting. He's no world class FB, but Sandro aside, our Fullbacks are absolute garbage (I still consider Cuads a WB/Winger hybrid).

Danilol and Deshitlio are clowns, not professional footballers. We easily have one of the worst selection of FBs of any top club, and we're trying to make matters worse.
I’ve seen him playing multiple times. He’s no starting material, but at least he’s young, not injury prone and has potential.

I’ve defended a lot of Paratici’s decisions but this one is so bad, literally zero arguments to loan him out. Not even from a financial point of view. Bad management.

Still though there should be some buffers around the club to stop this people like Agnelli, or maybe Cherubini should stand up. Besides that Pellegrini is in the position to say no, and Raiola is a very strong agent. I dislike it from all sides. Same for Pirlo.

Karsdorp has the power to block De Sciglio’s transfer to Roma. That guy has been injured for 2 straight years there and comes back injured in his first game. Meanwhile we bend the knee for everything and everyone.

Last years should have learned us that we can’t count on De Sciglio. Never was and never will be a Juventus level player. So fucked up that we almost got rid of him. And we still have 2 weeks to find a solution for De Sciglio, he’ll get injured anyway ffs.

So far lowering the average age. Really a disgrace, even if Pellegrini never reaches the right level.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
actually it makes sense if the club decides to invest in a fullback, preferably someone who can play on both sides OR is more of a wingback so that ASandro (when fit) to play in that role of a left CB that is reported Pirlo likes and wants. The first player that comes to mind is of course Gossens, with three at the back he might be a very successful asset, he is more of a winger than a defender and with him and Sandro on the field team can quickly turn from back 3 to a back 4 with Cuadrado for example taking on to the RB and Kulusevski and Gossens as RW and LW.

Sadly, thats a big IF and I am not confident that a new player on that position will arrive. IF a strong and starting Juve material fullback is brought in, then sending young and promising Pellegrini to a decent Serie A side makes PERFECT sense! IF the board fails yet again and our set of fullbacks are A.Sandro/MDS/Danilo/Cuadrado then that would be depressing, even beyond depressing actually. That would make our young/fresh manager to figure out a system that doesnt require fullbacks at all so that he can compensate for the lack of quality in that department, its not impossible, but very hard to achieve, the board should be helping the coach, not making things for him even harder...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)