Luca Pellegrini (13 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Luca might never be a consistent starting/backup Juve material, but seen enough of MDS. One 21 and contract on the cheap and the other 27 (28 less in 30 days) and doubtful he ever gets where Juve players need to be. Plus doesn't Luca project as able to handle the midfield more than MDS? Keep the kid and lose the guy who needs to stop using the hair gel during a match. Look more like this after 90 minutes MDS.
:mario:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m just tired of this BS, none of this makes sense. I was excited to watch today’s game hoping to see him in action, now they’re selling him? Can someone please explain to me what’s so special about MDS? Where are all those reporters claiming to have inside infos within the club, none of them has a freaking clue why Paratici does what he does best, useless plusvalenza to make the board happy. Now watch us sign Giroud and Jordan Lukaku on the last day of this shitty mercato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I think it is time to make some changes in our management. I really feel that Paratici and also Nedved should be replaced by more competent people .
We have a very good LB in Spinazzola and we got rid of him. AlexSandro and him would have been great together . Saw him yesterday he was the best player on the field,
same with the National team against Holland . Now we do not even want to try a young LB and prefer De Sciglio . What is wrong with these people.
Last year we wanted to sell Dybala. What more stupidity are we gone do. Gianni Agnelli the greatest president we even had would have never allowed that. He must be turning
in his grave

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I hate mediocrity. I hate it more than anything. I hate mediocre players, I hate mediocre managers, I hate mediocre clubs and I hate mediocre administrators.

So fuck you De Sciglio and fuck you Paratici and fuck you Nedved. Also possible fuck you to Agnelli for letting this shit show happen.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I hate mediocrity. I hate it more than anything. I hate mediocre players, I hate mediocre managers, I hate mediocre clubs and I hate mediocre administrators.

So fuck you De Sciglio and fuck you Paratici and fuck you Nedved. Also possible fuck you to Agnelli for letting this shit show happen.
Bold statements my friend that gets no argument from me. :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That train is lost, Neddy and Tooci are just following Agnellis orders. They are just there to take the blame if/when everything goes wrong. If it was their fault and not his, he would have sacked them already. (Hence why he shows such tolerance.)
And Agnelli is manipulated by the managers of some players. They get to decide whom we buy and whom we sell, who starts and who is benched. They pass their will to Agnelli and he passes it to the muppet managers/coaches. (Hence why we threw Conte then and got Pirlo now)
OLd players like Khedira, Bonucci and De Sciglio are extrenely unlikely to find another opportunity like they have in Juve, so they will be starters when and if physically possible and we will oftenly make contract extensions and salary raise, regardless how pathetic they are on the field, regardless of how grave is the cost, for Juve, on competitivity and every time their managers get a cut.
Young players like Pogbs, Keane, Coman and Pellegrini have the potential to raise their salary/transfer value and generate extra income for their managers, so they favor transfers at the expense of our interest.

I am sure that when we release old/unwanted players like Toni, Matuidi, Higuain etc we pay them not only the salaries untill the end of their contract, also an extra percentage to their managers...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)