Luca Pellegrini (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Once again proves Agresti knows nothing. Like few days ago he was adamant that he is staying.
our recruiting strategy hasn't been lacking random element for years anyway. just remember extending mandzukic's contract around march-april 2019 just to put him on the market a couple of months later. prime paraticiventus. i wouldn't blame it on journalists.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pirlo played Pellegrini as LWB and De Sciglio as LCB in his new 3-4-3 formation. The signs are that Pirlo considers Pellegrini the most suited LWB of the two and plays De Sciglio out of position. Problem for Pellegrini is his versitality. Can he play RB, RWB, LCB?
De Sciglio "can" play it all – hell – he could play striker. But is he even worth fielding? Now thats another question..

For a LB/LWB I have no doubt Pellegrini is a better choice than De Sciglio. And with Alex Sandro out for a month it makes absolutely no sense to get rid of Pelelgrini only to play a weak De Sciglio there temporarily.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not that I'm fussed about Pellegrinis quality, but wtf are they thinking? Our only capable left back is injured for a month, other alternatives are terrible. If he doesn't stay and be backup now, then whats the point? Unless you getting Gosens level player, whats the point weakening an already weak fullback rotation?

Jun 16, 2020
Genoa has Criscito and Czyborra as left backs. Or Maran wants to use him as winger but that would be strange as he always used him as a back at Cagliari. And they loaned Pjaca aswel.

Show balls Luca and stay. Paratici should gtfo if we go another season with 1 left back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)