Luca Pellegrini (8 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The 5th goal was a showcase of what Alex Sandro's attacking game is missing these days. Having the courage to go round defenders cutting inside and not just blindly cross the ball into the area.

Having said that Alex Sandro is definitely better in defensive duties and positioning.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The 5th goal was a showcase of what Alex Sandro's attacking game is missing these days. Having the courage to go round defenders cutting inside and not just blindly cross the ball into the area.

Having said that Alex Sandro is definitely better in defensive duties and positioning.
A.Sandro quality wise is the best LB in the world and an even better LWB (IMO). That being said, someone seems to mess with his brain as everything he once did he doesnt do again. I hope Pirlo can reignite A.S.

Pellegrini - Defense is also important so we will see how well he does..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Do not fucking sell. We made a mistake getting rid of spinazzola (who would be perfect in a 352 btw) do not make the same mistake with the guy you got for him. If Pirlo is rolling with a 352, Pellegrini should start.

Jun 16, 2020
He was nice yesterday. Fighting with a Novara player, kicked the ball once away after a free kick, it somewhat reminded me of Lichtsteiner’s mentality. We need more do or die players. Quality wise exactly what we could expect: good in attack, bad in defense.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don’t think that he’ll leave, but if we accept, Pellegrini should say that he wants to stay just like Karsdorp did.
we shouldn't even consider. sandro is injured, mds will be, and other than these two, we have a meh right back, and a winger/wingback who's still a better rb than the others. we simply need pellegrini, no matter what formation we'll pick eventually, period.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If I was him I'd sit tight, it's only a matter of time before MDS gets injured anyway.
Well if he's not good then he won't ever be permanent but he sits tight and has no presence or character in the locker then Juve will get another starter to replace Alex Sandro. He won't even get a chance. Right now De Sciglio, Bernadeschi always sits with Cheillini, Bonucci and Buffon so they will always get preference imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)