Luca Pellegrini (4 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Swapping him with Spina was a criminal mistake. We are bound to pay for this mistake many times over...
I don’t fully agree. Spina is nice but always injured, if I’m not mistaken he has had some injuries last season with Roma as wel.

I watched a few Cagliari games this season, can’t say that I’m fully convinced but he deserves a chance. Got called up twice by Mancini for the national team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don’t fully agree. Spina is nice but always injured, if I’m not mistaken he has had some injuries last season with Roma as wel.

I watched a few Cagliari games this season, can’t say that I’m fully convinced but he deserves a chance. Got called up twice by Mancini for the national team.
When Spina was with us, he was mostly available and when he was given a chance, he was far better than DE Sciglio level trash, Pellegrini is not even serie A material...
Spina walked in Roma as a starter, Pellegrini is not even good for a sub, he is not a youngster anymore, he ought to be ready for a sub role this year.
To me it is already clear, that he won't, in this season, it will be proved beyond doubt, but again no-one will be held responsible for this failure too and the ones who defend his potential will evaporate...
Such talks only make it harder for us to understand what's wrong with our club and fix.
We can't just waste seasons like that...

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When Spina was with us, he was mostly available and when he was given a chance, he was far better than DE Sciglio level trash, Pellegrini is not even serie A material...
Spina walked in Roma as a starter, Pellegrini is not even good for a sub, he is not a youngster anymore, he ought to be ready for a sub role this year.
To me it is already clear, that he won't, in this season, it will be proved beyond doubt, but again no-one will be held responsible for this failure too and the ones who defend his potential will evaporate...
Such talks only make it harder for us to understand what's wrong with our club and fix.
As if Spinazzola is setting the world on fire. Also, 21 is definitely a youngster. There is a reason why a 21 year old was called up to the National team. I'm pretty sure Mancini saw more Cagliari games than all the members of this forum combined.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As if Spinazzola is setting the world on fire. Also, 21 is definitely a youngster. There is a reason why a 21 year old was called up to the National team. I'm pretty sure Mancini saw more Cagliari games than all the members of this forum combined.
No need to see many games, just see him VS us and other big clubs we are competing with and you get the idea if he can cope or not.
Well, he can't! Immobile, Kean, Pogbs at his age could definitely be Juve subs.
He is Legrotaglie class

Jun 16, 2020
This is very exaggerated.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Do yourself a favour and just gloss over/scroll past Cronios posts. 99% surreal sh!t you get confused if he is trolling or just forgot to take meds.
He used to be funny,but it's been years since then,now he is extremely annoying and unfunny .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Swapping him with Spina was a criminal mistake. We are bound to pay for this mistake many times over...
From sportive point of view he was great i liked him a lot, but he is not reliable physically like Costa and Khadira , we have enough of those ...

we were close many times to sign same idea of players ... Schick and Caldara are few examples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)