Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Gotta love all the Pirlo here Pirlo there tweets. Man is ruling the club.
what a turnaround, juve being run by someone with zero days of management/coaching experience. so many decisions just to save juve on a daily basis, incredible stuff

tumblr_n0dhtft9511s4rha3o1_250.gif

5NP4F2y.gif

IgnorantTheseDipper-size_restricted.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody actually watch much of this guy yet? Is he good enough to play here next season?

I demand De Sciglio is replaced
he'd be okay as an occasional rotation player vs bottom half teams, a terribly inconsistent solution for the starting lineup

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
what a turnaround, juve being run by someone with zero days of management/coaching experience. so many decisions just to save juve on a daily basis, incredible stuff

tumblr_n0dhtft9511s4rha3o1_250.gif

5NP4F2y.gif

IgnorantTheseDipper-size_restricted.gif

- - - Updated - - -

he'd be okay as an occasional rotation player vs bottom half teams, a terribly inconsistent solution for the starting lineup
Instead of taking more time to lift the carriage up, why not just bring it over to the grass and wait for the train to pass?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Yea he’s not starting material yet, but at least he’s 21 so there room to grow. I want to give him a chance.
I don't see any talent or technique in Pellegrini, pure plusvalenza trade for me. He may improve to something decent (like Spinazzola lol) but that's going to take years, atleast 3-4 years imo and that's not going to happen at Juve's bench.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he should be tried here, liked hin everytime i watched him playing, he should just rotate with Sandro, who really needs a competition and some rest.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched him at Cagliari, he’s very good going forward but is pretty raw defensively. If Pirlo rolls with a three man backline though, he should fit well as a LM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)