Luca Pellegrini (9 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pellegrini returns to Juve
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Luca Pellegrini returns to Juventus after a season on loan at Cagliari and could get an opportunity to stay at the Allianz Stadium, should Mattia De Sciglio move.
The 21-year-old has played 24 times in Serie A for Cagliari this season and has contributed six assists from his left-back position.
Pellegrini was signed for €22m from Roma last summer and immediately loaned out to the Sardinians, where he had already spent six months from January 2019.
The young defender’s future at Juventus depends on De Sciglio, who was linked with Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona in May.
Tuttomercatoweb claims De Sciglio staying in Turin, would mean another loan deal for Pellegrini next season.

@Bianconero81 :sergio:
De Shitlio needs to get the fuck out. At the best of times, he's a medicore Jabroni, that's provided he can actually get on the field to play. Khedira, De Sciglio and Matuidi all need to leave. We can thank Magotta for giving them nice contracts though, as we're still stuck with them. That was definitely one of Magotta's biggest flaws, rewarding loyalty over performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I know all about the balance sheet and all that plusvalenza BS, but the end result is we're stuck with overpaid underperforming injury prone players who no one wants. In essence, we're left with a lot of garbage and it's starting to stink.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There should really be no question whether we keep him or not. The real question here is, how do you find a buyer for a useless player like MDS so that you can upgrade LB with Pellegrini.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
De Shittio is an annoying land mine left behind by Alllegri. We just need a brave soul in the management who can safely diffuse and dispose of it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
6, that’s more assists than De Sciglio’s big fat ZERO. Actually it’s more than him and our lolzilian brothers at full back all put together.

Bring him back.
De Sciglio has 7 assists in his entire career.
:howler:

I don't know how good Pellegrini is or if its a good idea to use him next season but I do one thing for sure. De Ciglio is certainly not good enough, not even for a bit part occasional use role, and needs to be replaced asap

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why would it depend on De Sciglio?

RB:
Cuadrado (also winger)
Danilo
De Sciglio (often injured)

LB:
Alex Sandro

Yes he can play on the left too, but not if he's injured. We have a clear need for a leftback.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think that is because of wage, we need to sell MDS to clear some wages

But I prefer we keep Pellegrini and even if we cannot sell MDS, we should just loan MSD out to some mid table Serie A team
we will have exciting and fit left back backup so AS can be fresh when needed (give some competition too)

and if MDS excell while in loan, then we can gain some $$ from him

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Can MDS and keep the kid for play this season.If for no other reason than he's 21 compared to 28 years old. Pirlo and staff can't waste their time teaching an old dog new tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)