Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Have you ever played any team sport even on an amateur level? You would not have an issue with a gay in the locker room?
Are you against segregating the restrooms as well? :lol:
Yes, I have played football and tennis and I still do some fun team sport where we shower together (edit: afterwards). But no, I would not have an issue.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Yet you do realize that majority of the people would have an issue with that right? And you don't have to be a homophobe for that. It's just uncomfortable.
It's just uncomfortable :disagree: You should say you feel uncomfortable. You seem to have a problem with that, I see. I think there is the problem.

God damn where do you live? At least you already know internet.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's just uncomfortable :disagree: You should say you feel uncomfortable. You seem to have a problem with that, I see. I think there is the problem.

God damn where do you live? At least you already know internet.
I live in a place when it's not yet normal to be proud of having anal sex with another male and post on social media about it. Do we have any muslims in the team? Can maybe? I wonder how he reacts to it.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I live in a place when it's not yet normal to be proud of having anal sex with another male and post on social media about it. Do we have any muslims in the team? Can maybe? I wonder how he reacts to it.
Then you probably live in a place where they brag about beating their wives. Good for you. Wifebeater and proud!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)