Luca Pellegrini (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Makes sense...spinna gets to start for a big team in Italy and we get young back up to sandro and get 10m as well. Would have preferred de shittio to leave though.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Playing with a very high back line ie Sarriball, you need someone with great pace. A lighting 20yo fullback who likes to go in hard tackles. I like it.
Also Spinazzola might have asked for more playing time. Always exciting to have promising talent on the bench, potentially breaking though anytime.

I remember Conte once insisting on having a left footed LB and a right footed RB. Spina is something in between.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And lmaoooo @ people asking Cronios if he’s ever watched Pellegrini play before. Cron doesn’t even watch our games FFS, he’s just a glorified internet bot with random phrases about Italian players. Eg? Mediocre, material, nationalism etc.
Don't know about that. I don't read them, lol.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And lmaoooo @ people asking Cronios if he’s ever watched Pellegrini play before. Cron doesn’t even watch our games FFS, he’s just a glorified internet bot with random phrases about Italian players. Eg? Mediocre, material, nationalism etc.
Thats BS i have a recorded presence in nearly most of our matches here in the live thread and for many consecutive years...
Of course i haven't seen every Cagliari match, they are serie B material, i only watched them against us and in a few games vs our direct competitors. (Like Roma-Cagliari)
Its impossible to watch every serie A game. And impossible to remember every kak player, unless you have a special interest on him.
I believe this is valid for most of the members here, why am i the only one crucified for having an opinion?
Not being good enough to get a starter's place in this Cagliari means nothing?
Knowing Cagliari`s quality means nothing?
Whatching serie A for 20years means nothing?
Dont you want to bet that Pellegrini is worse than Spina?
Do you know any better, enlighten us!
What makes you think he is Juve material?
Have you watched all Cagliari games?
Why isn't he a starter, why didn't he shine in games VS the biggest serie A team?

By this logic, every random player has the potential to be WC material.
But what are the chances for this to happen?
So should we throw 15mil to every random player there is and hope for the best?

And why the personal attack again, did I mentioned you, I talked about the player, not you?
Do you have any arguments about the player, be my guest!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)