Luca Pellegrini (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Spinazzola is quite good imo
I dont understand this transfer unless there is something very special about him and we really need the money..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Likes to cross LOL

- - - Updated - - -

LB of same skill, they pay us plus we get a LB one year younger?

Ugh I guess it makes sense :sad:
Pellegrini is 6 years younger

- - - Updated - - -

It might be because he wants playing time. Dont forget he was super close to leaving in January due to not playing enough.
Wasn't Kolarov one of Roma's better performers?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Apart from Barella, Cagliari is a very very bad team.
It is very easy to make a good impression in a such a team. However the poor man's Pellegrini is the kind of players you never remark, i can only remember one tragic game VS Roma and that they preferred Padoin when they faced us...
I have a tendency to remark good Lbs as this is my natural position in football, the bad ones are a legion, noone can remember them all...
At any case the kid has no serie A competitive experience and we are not the proper playground to teach him.
And why do you always nitpicking me? Are you happy with this transfer? Do you know him, are you relatives?
I am extremely sad with this downgrade, we don't i have the right to express it?
Why always take it personally?
Or you could’ve just answered the very simple question. Let’s go with 0.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I heard good things about this kid. @Mark do you think he is coming to be vice Alex Sandro?, if not that would mean we are going for another LB?

If Cancelo is leaving now it would feel weird, selling two fullbacks and bringing in two new ones, who saw that coming? :grin:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    I heard good things about this kid. @Mark do you think he is coming to be vice Alex Sandro?, if not that would mean we are going for another LB?

If Cancelo is leaving now it would feel weird, selling to fullbacks and bringing in 2 new ones, who saw that coming? :grin:
    afaik backup to AS.

:agree:

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    afaik backup to AS.

:agree:
    That is interesting, then we must rate him highly. I saw a Parma scout on twitter (not sure if true), writing that Pellegrini was the best LB the second part of the season in Serie A. I like this move, as a primavera player I always heard he was a wonderkid and every top team in Europe wanted him. Will be fun to see him during preseason :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)