Luca Pellegrini (9 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I can't understand why do we strengthen one area of the pitch and weaken the other area especially full backs where good full backs are so hard to find we are selling Cancelo and spinazzola and signing trippier plus pellegrini

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
have you scouted pellegrini? is he good enough to be a part of the team next season or will he be loaned out?
He is not and most probably never will. He is an LM in Cagliari, he struggles to become a starter in nearly serie B level and makes Padoin look like a WC player.
It's impossible that such a trash player would cost 15mil, we will never recover that money...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is not and most probably never will. He is an LM in Cagliari, he struggles to become a starter in nearly serie B level and makes Padoin look like a WC player.
It's impossible that such a trash player would cost 15mil, we will never recover that money...
how many games have you seen him play? be honest

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
how many games have you seen him play? be honest
Apart from Barella, Cagliari is a very very bad team.
It is very easy to make a good impression in a such a team. However the poor man's Pellegrini is the kind of players you never remark, i can only remember one tragic game VS Roma and that they preferred Padoin when they faced us...
I have a tendency to remark good Lbs as this is my natural position in football, the bad ones are a legion, noone can remember them all...
At any case the kid has no serie A competitive experience and we are not the proper playground to teach him.
And why do you always nitpicking me? Are you happy with this transfer? Do you know him, are you relatives?
I am extremely sad with this downgrade, we don't i have the right to express it?
Why always take it personally?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's a bit more of a traditional defender than Spinazzola. More physical, "better" defensively in theory (I only say that because I didn't actually see Spina fuck up all that much). Run line like a train and cross. Reminds me of Lichtsteiner, although he has a bit more creativity in his dribbling.

Bonus that he's a Raiola client as it's almost that time of the year where we have to pay up to him somehow.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I like Spinna but he is made of glass and what is the benefit of someone easy to get injured and the majority of the time is not available when needed

Alex is enough , i know he is in decline but he is enough

Same as Caldara story ...

We are winner here, dodging another bullet

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apart from Barella, Cagliari is a very very bad team.
It is very easy to make a good impression in a such a team. However the poor man's Pellegrini is the kind of players you never remark, i can only remember one tragic game VS Roma and that they preferred Padoin when they faced us...
I have a tendency to remark good Lbs as this is my natural position in football, the bad ones are a legion, noone can remember them all...
At any case the kid has no serie A competitive experience and we are not the proper playground to teach him.
And why do you always nitpicking me? Are you happy with this transfer? Do you know him, are you relatives?
I am extremely sad with this downgrade, we don't i have the right to express it?
Why always take it personally?
i am not picking on you. You are completely writing off a young new signing. if you are going to do that my question of "how many matches have you seen him play" is completely legitimate.

judging by how offended you are my guess is between 0 and 5 at most

- - - Updated - - -

At the age of 20 he already had 2 injuries that kept him over 100 days on the sidelines (one more than Spina who is 6 years older...). What can possibly go wrong?
yikes

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Meh, don't really care to be honest. Seemed like we were forced to do this deal by Raiola... :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)