Luca Pellegrini (24 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah Spina is the best player from the bunch but he has to actually be playing, not just a potential player in the line up to write down in a best XI.

He's missed something like 50 games in the past two seasons and at 28 years old for a player whose best moments come from marauding running and acceleration that is an extremely worrying combination.

Maybe Italy can get another tournament from him if he is managed and lucky, a bit like Ramsey with Wales, but over a season I have zero confidence he could play 30 games now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Spina was and is fucked with injuries. I don't think there can be any regrets considering how things worked out.

Imagine Pellegrini was the right choice after all.
Agreed. The Spina injuries have changed the look of that deal. Looks to have been the right decision

Jun 16, 2020
I want him as our starter LB. De Sciglio if fine on some occasions but I’d never start a right footed LB, with some exceptions like Spina. Besides that offensively Pellegrini adds more than Desci

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I want him as our starter LB. De Sciglio if fine on some occasions but I’d never start a right footed LB, with some exceptions like Spina. Besides that offensively Pellegrini adds more than Desci
de Sciglio has always been better on the left though, going back to his Milan days. If he’s fit he should start. Pellegrini needs to leap Sandro though.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If he's our best LB we have big problems, he can't defend. He was beaten far too easily on 1 v 1s.
He's been a bench player for Cagliari last season. He could be a starter for a Serie B club at best.

Cherubini should've signed an LB in January seeing how awful Alex Sandro has been for a couple of seasons. Just an average Serie A quality could've been enough.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's been a bench player for Cagliari last season. He could be a starter for a Serie B club at best.

Cherubini should've signed an LB in January seeing how awful Alex Sandro has been for a couple of seasons. Just an average Serie A quality could've been enough.
I guess we didn't have enough money after the two signings and couldn't afford 4 left backs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)