Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Play Marrone for 9 games a season for a few seasons and he'll end up like Padoin. There's only so much you can learn by being around senior players. The only way you progress is if you put your skills to test week in, week out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Padoin played 151 matches for Atalanta and Peluso 109 matches (according to wiki), so no, playing week in week out isn't the main factor in making a better footballer. Playing around quality players is more likely a bigger factor.

May 22, 2007
Marrone will play football with quality players when Sassuolo face the top teams in the league. Participation was the biggest problem, you could tell he had stalled by the end of last season, he was barely involved when Conte gave him a few games.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Padoin played 151 matches for Atalanta and Peluso 109 matches (according to wiki), so no, playing week in week out isn't the main factor in making a better footballer. Playing around quality players is more likely a bigger factor.
You're talking to a brick wall when it comes to the loan/co-own clowns. They've never played football before, so they wouldn't know about how the lack of team chemistry and a consistent message can actually destroy players. That's why some environments do not always work out for certain individuals, especially those that are younger. You can't just loan every young player and expect them to become successful.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People need to understand that a topclub, needs to win games. Not just grow up infants.
Every member of the first team needs to be able to give a worthwile contribution when asked upon.

SO how do youngsters fit in ? Juventus is handeling the excellent example. Only improvement would require FIGC to change things.

A player, needs to have the potential. Each player is born with a certain potential. Just like everyone is born with certain characteristics, and how clos you get to that potential depends on mentality and enviroment.

First of all, the first 18 years are important in getting most out of that. This is the easyest part. excellent yought facillities and coaching brings everything out of them for their age, it gives em the good base.

When a player is 18, he needs to learn how sernior football goes, and how to apply those skills. He needs some tutoring and playtime. For this reason, spending the summer with the club, but beeing loaned out to a suitable club where he plays many games, preferably serie a or b(top).

Offcourse, you dont have all the youngsters in the world. co-owning promising youngsters is another way. THE most vital part after 18 is simply playtime.

WHy ? cause technical ability is allready greatly developped at 18, whilst mental ability can only be learned on the field, and later on further polished by playing with good players around.

Once a player has gotten experience, and has shown at the much lower level of play that he is good (like berardi who is blitzing sassulo), the club can see that the player has the potential to be a starter, and can add him to the first team.

He'll play less, but he's ready to play. And from here on, he can learn the style and mentality that comes with the team.

Marchisio walked such way. Berardi is hopefully gonna do that

Offcourse, sometimes, and exception occurs. Paul Pogba at 18 allready was very mature and exceptionally skilled, he could allready contribute whilst the defensive weakness was far less then other players at his age.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which is why both found their way to Juventus, and Peluso received a call up for a fringe Nazionale?

Two different arguments. If Atalanta signed me and played me for 150 games I'd still be shit. I'd be better than I was, but still shit. I wouldn't pretend to be otherwise.

What we are talking about is giving a young player with potential a chance. Padoin even as a young player was always going to be in the mould he is now. Marrone is classier and has more natural technique, but it doesn't matter how good a player is if he is not playing. This is the argument being put forward.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Which is why both found their way to Juventus, and Peluso received a call up for a fringe Nazionale?

Two different arguments. If Atalanta signed me and played me for 150 games I'd still be shit. I'd be better than I was, but still shit. I wouldn't pretend to be otherwise.

What we are talking about is giving a young player with potential a chance. Padoin even as a young player was always going to be in the mould he is now. Marrone is classier and has more natural technique, but it doesn't matter how good a player is if he is not playing. This is the argument being put forward.
The issue is that juventus is to high for marrone. He should stay at sassulofor the time beeing. its good for him

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
did you notice that barcelona have batra which is a player at the same level of marrone in terms of talent and age but yet they give him playing time at barcelona but we don't give him playing time at juve. that's the diffrence between them and us. they develop their playing to even becoming very good players which might become their reserve but we go and spend 5/6 million on players like peluso and padoin which we could have developed players at the same level and not spent a single penny.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
did you notice that barcelona have batra which is a player at the same level of marrone in terms of talent and age but yet they give him playing time at barcelona but we don't give him playing time at juve. that's the diffrence between them and us. they develop their playing to even becoming very good players which might become their reserve but we go and spend 5/6 million on players like peluso and padoin which we could have developed players at the same level and not spent a single penny.
:sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Peluso >>>>>>>>>> Barca

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Until this season, Bartra hardly ever played & he's only a year younger than Marrone. Also, for some unknown reason, Mascherano is still preferred to him in many situations. He was benched today against fucking Cartagena ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)