Luca Marrone (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Actually I guess it's about right for his half.

Seems like Sassualo is fast becoming Juve B.
It looked like it was gonna be that way. Leali and Boakye were supposed to go there on loan, and we were "supposed" to buy Berardi and leave him there for a year. None of that happened, we only have Zaza there on co-own and we loaned them... Ziegler.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It looked like it was gonna be that way. Leali and Boakye were supposed to go there on loan, and we were "supposed" to buy Berardi and leave him there for a year. None of that happened, we only have Zaza there on co-own and we loaned them... Ziegler.
I forgot Ziegler existed :tongue:

So it isn't really Juve B then, like Livorno is Inter B.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomerc...overde-alla-juve-4-milioni-per-la-meta-154014

Repubblica.it - Brown one step away from Sassuolo Sunday could already play in neroverde. Juve 4 million for the half

Also according Repubblica.it, Sassuolo would be a step away from Luca Marrone. The agreement is near: Juventus would collect 4 million euro for the joint ownership of the young defender-midfielder. Maybe should arrive late in the evening, or at the home debut tomorrow on the eve of the "Mapei Stadium" - reported by the website of the newspaper directed by Ezio Mauro - Eusebio Di Francesco consideration could be given to launch immediately into the fray.

repubblica any good? marrone not in the squad for tomorrow it seems...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
please enlighten us (or me... maybe everyone else gets what´s so horrible about this)
This in addition to the sales of Matri and Giaccherrini means that we are getting rid of squad players without filling up their places.

I didn't say horrible, that was your interpretation of my post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)