Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
8m??!! lol DDTS

he doesn't even have the potential to be 1/2 as good as Marchisio (and then we have Pogba, Vidal, Asamoah & Pirlo who are all better)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Di Marzio: Luca Marrone can leave Juventus. In Italy Fiorentina followed him, looking for a vice-Pizarro. Abroad, however, Everton and Sevilla. In the last hours, however, has taken off the track Sassuolo - said the journalist -. The contacts between the two companies are moving forward, Juventus have given the go ahead to transfer ownership of 4 million euro and also the player would accept the destination. The Bianconeri so they can keep an eye on the growth process of the midfielder, who would find space at the same time as a starter.

I say this would be ideal, we can always get him back if he turns out good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Di Marzio: Luca Marrone can leave Juventus. In Italy Fiorentina followed him, looking for a vice-Pizarro. Abroad, however, Everton and Sevilla. In the last hours, however, has taken off the track Sassuolo - said the journalist -. The contacts between the two companies are moving forward, Juventus have given the go ahead to transfer ownership of 4 million euro and also the player would accept the destination. The Bianconeri so they can keep an eye on the growth process of the midfielder, who would find space at the same time as a starter.

I say this would be ideal, we can always get him back if he turns out good.
Yeah, that'd be a good move.

As much as I suspect Marrone isn't going to turn out good enough for Juve in the long term, I'd play it safe and not sell him outright just now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)