Luca Marrone (7 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
at Liverno.

He's to bad for juventus to play much

- - - Updated - - -

those two are miles ahead of marrone.
Fine with me, just as long as he gets it. I'm not ready to give up on him yet, I still have hope for him.

I should hope so, they are almost in their 30's, they can't be an understudy. And have you seen them at the Confederations Cup? Just as bad, maybe worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
If he just resumed training I wonder why he started? I would have rather played Padoin in the midfield then started Marrone. He looked absolutely awful and cost us a goal cuz of his give away and also missed a sitter.

Nov 17, 2012
People bashing Marrone, lol.. They guy is ace in his natural position for the Azzurrini, he's coming off an injury and after the first pre-season game some of you people are already drawing decisive conclusions? Oh lordy lord!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Marrone can't play as a regista, he is more suitable as a two way MF.
Play him along Pirlo, he will shine, Play him as a replacement to Pirlo , he cant do it.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
you guys are a bit too harsh on him, remember, he was the only one from the guys who came later that started the match and he came of an injury. sure, he didn't have the best of games, still i rate him and think he is talented. Pogba is better suited to sub Pirlo, Marrone should be given a role further up the pitch!

- - - Updated - - -

you guys are a bit too harsh on him, remember, he was the only one from the guys who came later that started the match and he came of an injury. sure, he didn't have the best of games, still i rate him and think he is talented. Pogba is better suited to sub Pirlo, Marrone should be given a role further up the pitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)