Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And then we have to pay 20 M€ for our own player.
Is either that, or what u have seen so far in this last 2 seasons.

With Pogba around, and vidal and marchisio...... and to a lesser extend giacherini...Marrone will not get any playing time.
He is right now in a position he will just not develop properly.

If we need to pay parma for training him but to get a real good midfielder in exchange, then go for it.

In the end it is much better for it to be that way, than to have him rot on the bench and ultimately leave Juventus forever.

In 2 years from now, Pirlo will not be around and he will have one or 2 full seasons of experience and could be ready to be recalled.

Let me repeat it again... he will not get enough playing time here and hence will not develop.

Is that so hard to understand?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I dislike "option to co-own" quite a lot.

Not that this really is a piece of reliable news.
What's wrong with the co-own? Look how good Gio turned out.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? So that they will keep him for two seasons and then we buy his other half for 5 times the initial price?

Why don't we send Pogba on loan also? I am sure he will gain experience with a team like Cagliari or Chievo.
Pogba is good enough to start for us, Marrone isn't yet.

Much better to let him play, and we'll buy him back as a better player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And i kind of undertsnad conte´s decition, because between the 2, pogba and marrone, using pogba is a much safer option since he has physical and technical qualitites to be used asap in our formation... but Marrone´s situation is more trciky,, cuz he needs a lot fo time still to be able to grasp how to play as a regista, and IMO he doesnt have the qualities (right now) as a box to box midfielder like pogba does. Also pogba seems to be more experienced and coolminded for some reason.

Marrone needs time to get confidence and experience

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We don't buy 'our player' back. The buying club pay for him to be their player, for two seasons maximum, for half of his value. That club have the player for two years, it is up to them whether they play him, loan him out, or sell him back to the original club in that period. We can do nothing if they do not agree to it.

Take Gabbiadini or Boakye. Who refers to them as Atalanta's or Genoa's players? We bought them in on co-ownerships and have sent them on loan to play. Genoa could have done that themselves, but they'd rather have the money (or player, in Immobile's case) to improve them in the short term.

- - - Updated - - -

Co-own isn't bad, the option is. Gifts them the chance to keep him for two seasons regardless of whether Juve would want him after just the one season out at Parma.
This is basically where Parma had the upper hand with Giovinco, because he still had a season to run with them. We could have agreed less with the blind auction on the horizon.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
What truth? It was more of an advice, as it would be fun.
Truth about Matri, you simply can't expect people to like you if you're preaching them painful truth. But I don't understand what do you mean about fun?

Edit: Now I see. Too big forum to read everything, maybe you can do me selection of few interesting threads :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he needs to play, there is too much pressure, confusion and expectation from him at Juve.

loan at a solid club like Parma will do wonders for him
yeah, but why with an option to buy?
He surely has the quality and versatility to find a place in our team in the future, imo become the new Marchisio.
We should not have any intention to get rid of him, the option to buy should be a no deal.
And if it comes, we should at least impose a buy back clause in a take it or leave it offer!
We should not let them exploit us again, like they did with Giovinco, without a buy back clause and considering the fact that they know that we want the player back, they can ask any kind of ammount to give their half back.
This timed they took half of a player who was originally rated at 7mil and sold him for as a 24mil player!
And both times it was them who decided what to give, what to ask and how much time would they want to keep the player...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how did we get exploited if we got back a very good SS for only 11M, is our top scorer and who is easily worth double that now?

- - - Updated - - -

how did we get exploited if we got back a very good SS for only 11M, is our top scorer and who is easily worth double that now?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

We got him back for 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)