Luca Marrone (5 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You are so contradicting yourself in your post. What you are saying is that Veratti is superior to Marrone in talent because of his close control and ability to control the game but Marrone is supperior to him in his possesion keeping and all roundness? Since when did Verrati's characteristics became more important than Marrone's? And is this your only argument?

Its like you are comparing Vidal to David Silva (for example). You cant compare them.
I wasnt contradicting myself..I was just highlighting Marrone's positive attributes in comparison to Veratti like his defensive qualities for example is better and i never said he is a 'superior possession keeper' pls read my post properly.As a "creative" talent Veratti is simply better. And its clear who i would choose over the two as my regista..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
am I the only one who thinks Luca is way better than Pogba as Pirlo first substitution?
I dont think that today he is better (or lets say offers more) than Peepee or verrati, but he has the skill to play as an offensive midfielder and we need to build him like that.

The problem here is tha unlike Pogba and Verrati, Marrone is being thrown as a defender, when he isnt one. On top of that his appeareances this season has been almost non existant, while Verrati and Pogba are collecting some good minutes each week.

This is limiting his grwoth soooo much.... and i fear that we will never let him develop as the midfielder he is, as long as padoin or pogba are around. Im not saying is the fault of the ones i mentioned, but i relly think that now that we have lUcio, Marrone should be used more often in games that Vidal and Marchisio need to be rested.

Using him as a defender is a waste because i dont think he has the experience or the tackling power to be one. As long as he gets the ball, perfect, he is good with the ball at his feet.... but if not, we are risking a mistimed tackle from him and so on.

May 22, 2007
I'd like an extended run in midfield either way, in his limited game time last season he kept making a positive impact and hasn't really had the opportunity to continue that.

And at the moment, I've preferred Pogba playing as a Vidal substitute, as he seems a lot more comfortable to impose himself when he has more freedom to move.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd like an extended run in midfield either way, in his limited game time last season he kept making a positive impact and hasn't really had the opportunity to continue that.

And at the moment, I've preferred Pogba playing as a Vidal substitute, as he seems a lot more comfortable to impose himself when he has more freedom to move.
definitely.

Which position exactly u think he can cover on midfield?...pirlo´s? March´s? Vidal´s?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think he'd be better a little forward. Has a knack for providing assists and also has a very accurate and strong shot.

- - - Updated - - -

And he should definitely be up there in the discussion for Italy's most promising youngsters. A shame he doesn't play as much as the rest but talent wise he makes a case for being one of the best. Is also very disciplined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)