Luca Marrone (8 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Great performance all round by this young man. He seems so assured and confident on the ball, and he's not so easily pushed off it like some of our physically weaker CM's.

Looking forward to see more of him.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He is very good player. He should get more playing time. It's better to get 20 mins with this team rather than play 90 mins with siena or bologna.

May 22, 2007
“I couldn’t have asked for anything better, apart from that opportunity I had to score. But I’m happy about the team’s performance and also my own personal display. I believe that tonight’s game has been the most important match I’ve played for Juventus. My relationship with Conte? Under his management, when a player gets on the pitch, he mustn’t just stick to his basic task, he needs to look to have personality. The manager gets this across to us, but my team-mates also help me out greatly. Above all, one who lets his feet do most of the talking, Andrea Pirlo. It’s just a case of being near to him and you’ll pick up a lot.”

Juventus.com

Thanks Alex 444.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“I couldn’t have asked for anything better, apart from that opportunity I had to score. But I’m happy about the team’s performance and also my own personal display. I believe that tonight’s game has been the most important match I’ve played for Juventus. My relationship with Conte? Under his management, when a player gets on the pitch, he mustn’t just stick to his basic task, he needs to look to have personality. The manager gets this across to us, but my team-mates also help me out greatly. Above all, one who lets his feet do most of the talking, Andrea Pirlo. It’s just a case of being near to him and you’ll pick up a lot.”

Juventus.com

Thanks Alex 444.
Exactly why we need to keep him, so he can play along champs like the 3 starters right now. You will learn more from them than on loan at some shit club.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
He should be given play time, I feel Marchisio would have stayed on if it wasn't for his injury. Marrone should have gone on for Marchisio with Giac for Pepe.

He's pretty composed on the ball, good dribbling and good vision. Deserves some more time on the pitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)