Luca Marrone (59 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sampdoria are reportedly interested in bringing Juventus midfielder Luca Marrone to Marassi.

The 24-year-old hasn’t seen a single minute of first team football for the Bianconeri this season as he struggles with a muscular injury and to oust one of Juve’s established midfielders.

Marrone has made just 10 starts for the Old Lady in the past three years across all competitions, and spent last season at Sassuolo in a co-ownership arrangement.

The Serie A champions bought the Neroverdi’s share in the player this summer for €500,000 plus Federico Peluso, but Sport Mediaset reports that Juve may be preparing to let him move on.

The news outlet believes that Sampdoria are willing to take the player on loan for the rest of the season, before making the move permanent for €5m in the summer.
I think we should sell if it's obligation. Sturaro will come back either now or in Summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems is all over for him in Juve. He lost his midfield role... then Conte tried him as CB.. but he was never trusted by Conte anyways. i think he has regressed with every year passing.

Now he is available to play but our midfield seems to be packed...and he plays as a CM but he will never see the light of day behind Pirlo and Cheesio.. I think he is not solid enought to play as a Regista in the way Pirlo and Cheesio do. The few times he played thee in our previous preseason, looked shockingly amateurish.

And now he is behind Padoin and Pepe. he is done.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't get why we bought his second half...we should find him a club sell him cheap and that's it.
He's nice but not the level of a player we need.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We don't need him. He's simply useless. We can call up other youngsters they'll contribute as much and we can cash in on Marrone. The squad won't be worse by a bit but we'll get some cash.

Nov 17, 2012
We don't need him. He's simply useless. We can call up other youngsters they'll contribute as much and we can cash in on Marrone. The squad won't be worse by a bit but we'll get some cash.
We'd be better off trimming the squad by parting with the likes of Evra, Padoin (though, to his credit he seems to be improving with us, and hows shown great versatility), or even Pepe (saddens me to say). Marrone has plenty of good years in him and can play in the midfield 3 or as a CB, with an aging Barza, we need to keep this in mind..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We'd be better off trimming the squad by parting with the likes of Evra, Padoin (though, to his credit he seems to be improving with us, and hows shown great versatility), or even Pepe (saddens me to say). Marrone has plenty of good years in him and can play in the midfield 3 or as a CB, with an aging Barza, we need to keep this in mind..
What you say simply doesn't make sense. Evra and Padoin contribute to this team they bring in something useful while Marrone doesn't. He's not good enough defensively nor that much of a hard worker to play as B2B his passing is decent though.

He can't play CB since we moved away from 352. If they're giving the mentioned 5m we should sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)