Luca Marrone (20 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Luca Marrone- "Conte has an incredible desire to win, he has a maniacal mentality, a winning one."

"He hammers tactics in, pressing, when to move forward, how to spread play, so by Sunday it is synchronized."

"Conte is attentive to everything, not just tactics but even diet."

"In his 4-2-4 there are truly 4 attackers, the 2 midfielders have to run hard, recover the ball, provide balance."

"My future? I'm Juve's, but the club has other priorities now, they have great central midfielders like Pirlo and others suggested"

"I've certainly improved with this season, I'd happily stay at Siena for one more. I'm young and need to play with continuity."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Plop

May 27, 2011
I don't know if he'll be here for the rest of the season, but he'll do pre-season with us.

I am at work with shitty computers, will source it later.
Ok. i don belive that he will stay, our mid is loaded and better then him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Monday 4 July, 2011
Marrone wanted by duo

Juventus youth product Luca Marrone is of interest to Serie A clubs Siena and Genoa, according to reports.

The 21-year-old midfielder is back in Turin after his loan stint with Siena came to an end last month.

Siena, freshly promoted, are understood to be keen on another loan following his one goal in 18 appearances last term.

However, Genoa are apparently willing to buy a 50 per cent stake in the Italian Under-21 international.

Juve are keen on reducing the size of their squad before they meet up for the start of pre-season training on Thursday.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul4v.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)