Luca Clemenza (23 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
hiw seruous are the injuries?
Very serious if it's an ACL injury. I've had that myself at it really takes great effort to get back into playing condition within reasonable time.

I'd say he'll be playing again in 8-9 months and it will take even longer to reach full sharpness. Speed and agility are the most difficult things to get back to normal levels and it takes countless of hours on the gym and on the pitch working on those things.

Knee injuries are really not something to take lightly in general because relapses and new injuries are very common so the best thing is to be patient before getting back to playing again. It's good to remember that a few decades ago these were career ending injuries.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Insigne fucked up his ligaments (ACL) in 14/15 season, been out for 130 days, and look at him now, no sign of injury. I hope that he is not rushed and he returns back to normal in 5-6 months, so he will barely miss the start of the season, the only problem being is that he will miss the pre-season.

Jun 6, 2015
Insigne $#@!ed up his ligaments (ACL) in 14/15 season, been out for 130 days, and look at him now, no sign of injury. I hope that he is not rushed and he returns back to normal in 5-6 months, so he will barely miss the start of the season, the only problem being is that he will miss the pre-season.
5-6 months is really early usually takes at least 8 months to be fully fit. Of course you can start training and even playing before that but being able to play 90 minutes with full sharpness is an other story.

Clemenza has professionals aiding his recovery in every possible way so I'm sure he'll be fine but every knee is different and they react in different ways to surgery. I wouldn't use one player as an benchmark for recovery times as there are countless examples when things haven't gone as well as with Insigne.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Poor kid, he will never have a chance to play with the first team as long as we have Marotta.
He will probably loan him out with a right to buy for a pitiful ammount and no buy back clause,
meanwhile he will keep a steady flux of 15mil CM and SS subs who will never leave any room to try out youngsters.
The DP are over, yound talent in Italy dont have the same chances anymore, esp in our post Giovinco Juve...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And he still stays unbanned on this forum. The mysteries of life.
you should be the one to be banned, you follow ppl around to troll and bully them, you never give any input on the topic at hand, only personally attacking the posters.
This is my opinion on the player, it is the harsh reality we are living, 90% of our talents end up like that, even without such accidentations.
Do you believe otherwise, having argiements, or you only here to troll?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
you should be the one to be banned, you follow ppl around to troll and bully them, you never give any input on the topic at hand, only personally attacking the posters.
This is my opinion on the player, it is the harsh reality we are living, 90% of our talents end up like that, even without such accidentations.
Do you believe otherwise, having argiements, or you only here to troll?
:lol:

Irony.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
input :touched:

youth is nothing but a cash cow for big teams like us, only a few will ever make it at a topclub like juventus, the rest get's sold for decent money.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
input :touched:

youth is nothing but a cash cow for big teams like us, only a few will ever make it at a topclub like juventus, the rest get's sold for decent money.
true, at least it used to be at Moggi's time, this how we would create some income and compete with the welthiest clubs we now cant.
But it also a ssd reality for those youngsters, a coach like Allegri, with his excellent rotation could find them some ocassional playing time and a chance to shine, but not when they have to compete with 3-4 squad players we are bringing each and every year.
I hope that sometime we will feel confident on our depth, focusing at investing on quality and give some more chances to such youngsters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)