Losing Ground in the Market!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Learning of Senderos' transfer (loan) to Milan this afternoon has been the final straw on my back as a Juve fan!

I am writing this in dissapointment and anger of our lack of reinforcement in a team that is supposed to compete on two fronts this year! I am sick of Juventus out of the limelight and the expectations that the board set up for us fans over the last two years were much brighter than reality!

Its time us fans take charge and force the management to make something out of the remainder of the transfer campaign even if it cuts into their profits!

I want Juve to win the Champions League and the Scudetto or at least realistically fight for them and its about damn time that happens!! No more qualification aspirations and respectable positions....to do that we need:

1. A STAR QUALITY DEFENDER
2. A CREATIVE VERSATILE MIDFIELDER

Please flood the thread and send a message to the world! Juventino's will not watch as our team slips into the abyss! :bigscarf:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Welcome to the fuck sucko + ruineri club. As long as they are managing, no more players coming to Juve this year my friend.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Learning of Senderos' transfer (loan) to Milan this afternoon has been the final straw on my back as a Juve fan!
Why ?
From what i could understand by reading what Arsenal fans had to say about him in last few years, he was a disaster and they all hated him. Like we did with Boumsong.
Plus, when was the last time Wenger was willingly letting someone on loan with rights to buy him at the end of the year ?
Wenger kept moaning for losing players but this time it was him who wanted to get rid of the guy

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am writing this in dissapointment and anger of our lack of reinforcement in a team that is supposed to compete on two fronts this year! I am sick of Juventus out of the limelight and the expectations that the board set up for us fans over the last two years were much brighter than reality!

Its time us fans take charge and force the management to make something out of the remainder of the transfer campaign even if it cuts into their profits!

I want Juve to win the Champions League and the Scudetto or at least realistically fight for them and its about damn time that happens!! No more qualification aspirations and respectable positions....to do that we need:

1. A STAR QUALITY DEFENDER
2. A CREATIVE VERSATILE MIDFIELDER

Please flood the thread and send a message to the world! Juventino's will not watch as our team slips into the abyss! :bigscarf:

Are you a camel?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What sucks is that we could have gotten Kompany. Senderos blows and Shevchenko was always going to be Milan's, so we got Amauri instead. Our creative versatile midfielder is Giovinco.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
What sucks is that we could have gotten Kompany. Senderos blows and Shevchenko was always going to be Milan's, so we got Amauri instead. Our creative versatile midfielder is Giovinco.
:agree: on all 3 points

Mellberg didn't do bad so far so I don't think Milan did a better deal with Senderos then we did with Mellberg, except age wise maybe.
We just need to get rid of Tiago since he won't be playing much anyway and get a creative central midfielder, or a left winger if we would use Giovinco as that creative central midfielder and we are fine.

OP
khalidkassim

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    Ahmed - kul khara

the rest of you... 2 million euros spent on our defense department this year for a team that wants to bring home the CL Trophy or the Scudetto...is that realistic? I'm just saying - we either compete for respectable positions or for titles...and it seems we'll be vying for respect again this season...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)