Lorenzo Ariaudo (3 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its preferable to the opposite, in terms of investment, and giving youngsters a chance to impress in our primavera. By all means, I share your apparent cynicism regarding the liklihood of any of our youngsters making it big...but still...The 'point' is obvious. And I would rather see us giving youth a chance at youth level, than not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ciro said we have 8 defenders?

Grygera and Zebina don't count, neither does PDC or Grosso or Legro or Traitor

that now leaves Chiellini and Kackereres that 2 :depressed

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yesterday i saw Inter - Cagliari game and he was not playing. Poor Ariaudo
We just throw him to warm their bench. Canna just injured in our last match, and it can actually his chance if he still with us

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Quiet yourself, Cimenk. Loans are great and always produce the best results for young players. You're just an irrational anti-lone activist who hates loans no matter what. If Ariaudo doesn't play, it's his fault and he should be sold for pennies no matter what.

:rolleyes:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yesterday i saw Inter - Cagliari game and he was not playing. Poor Ariaudo
We just throw him to warm their bench. Canna just injured in our last match, and it can actually his chance if he still with us
Well..according to the majority here he should be sold because he can't even make the first team in Cagliari.
Quiet yourself, Cimenk. Loans are great and always produce the best results for young players. You're just an irrational anti-lone activist who hates loans no matter what. If Ariaudo doesn't play, it's his fault and he should be sold for pennies no matter what.
Just like Iago, we should use him in a trade because they can't make it on their loan teams and "obviously" can't make it in our first team. Bravo to the majority here for agreeing to send another lamb to the slaughter. Bravo.

Alright...so as it stands, Andy please correct me if I am wrong, that is 2 failed loans of OUR YOUNGSTERS in one season? So that means that 2 youth players that we sent out on loan to get experience have gained absolutely shit for experience and growth.

Where are the pro-loans at? What is your excuse this time? Ariaudo isn't good enough now for us? Perhaps we should have shipped him to Japan?

??

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The question is, what are we suppose to do with young talents like Ariaudo? They're obviously not good enough to get some playing time with us and loans are useless. What to do?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cagliari have been doing well so I'm not sure why people expected him to be in the side right from the start, especially away to Inter lol!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait a sec, are people expecting he start off the bat??? Like arrive and his first week magically get to start, especially against the best team in the league? No need to earn his spot down the road, but instantly?

Do you know who's Cagliari's best defender is? A certain young defender (2 years older then Ariaudo) called Astori, who is prolly up for Azzurri consideration, this player was loaned to Cagliari (and now co-own) from Milan in last 2 seasons, what he has done is EARN his spot to the point he is their best defender, and one of the more notable ones in the league. This took TIME for him, it he did not acheive in 1 fucking week.

Ariaudo has to earn his spot like anyone else. Its all up to him, no one else. Cagliari specifically requested him, with their president talking about him. So no, the loan isnt already useless because he doesnt get to start against Inter in his first frigging week. Cagliari arent "out to get him", but he has to show he deserves to play and deserves to start when he gets his chance, just like the above example of a loaned player from a big club did.

Its like explaining things to kids.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The question is, what are we suppose to do with young talents like Ariaudo? They're obviously not good enough to get some playing time with us and loans are useless. What to do?
We should simply loan them to teams where they can have a serious chance of making it to the first team so that if they don't then keep only half their contract and give the rest to other clubs till the day comes when they have that "Boriello" like boost.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
No, I'm talking about normal circumstances. In a normal Juventus without crisis players like Ariaudo won't get the chance to play here.
I thought you mean in general he's bad:p
But yes Juve won't give him the chance he needs.
Though I liked him in the games under Ranieri. He showed his potential and improved from game to game. He needs someone who gives him the chance to make mistakes which is not really happening in most of the italian clubs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait a sec, are people expecting he start off the bat??? Like arrive and his first week magically get to start, especially against the best team in the league? No need to earn his spot down the road, but instantly?

Do you know who's Cagliari's best defender is? A certain young defender (2 years older then Ariaudo) called Astori, who is prolly up for Azzurri consideration, this player was loaned to Cagliari (and now co-own) from Milan in last 2 seasons, what he has done is EARN his spot to the point he is their best defender, and one of the more notable ones in the league. This took TIME for him, it he did not acheive in 1 fucking week.

Ariaudo has to earn his spot like anyone else. Its all up to him, no one else. Cagliari specifically requested him, with their president talking about him. So no, the loan isnt already useless because he doesnt get to start against Inter in his first frigging week. Cagliari arent "out to get him", but he has to show he deserves to play and deserves to start when he gets his chance, just like the above example of a loaned player from a big club did.

Its like explaining things to kids.
:howler:

Osman, He has been at Cagliari since first week of January. 6 games (rounds) have passed and he has not stepped foot on the field once since going to Cagliari. Explanation?

None. Unless I am missing some huge valuable piece of information that you can address to me then I will retract this statement. He has been there for almost a month and a half. He was specifically requested by the president, they got him and now they won't play him. For God sakes, if we send a player out why can't we send them to some club that will actually play him?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didnt know went immediately, but it doesnt change much. Diego Lopez (the captain), Canini (sought after decent defender), Astori (their best defender) AND then Ariaudo, thats the hierarchy for Cagliari's defence. Ariaudo has to break his way into it (show he is better), Astori was loaned there 2 years ago, and he too barely played zip for a while.

There is no guranteed playing time, in ANY of the Serie A teams (their priority is results like anyone else, not grooming players for our benifite, Ariaudo plays when he shows he is better at it then them), especially when Ariaudo starts out from zero, because his entire senior footie experience is 3-4 appearances for us, so extra harder for him and has to show a bit more to merit it. So when you see that he hasnt played in his first month, pray tell, do you automatically think its because they have something against him? Or because its not so easy breaking into a good teams settled defence, especially as a rookie youngster?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
add to this, that it is surely better for a young player to train under a decent coach, than under the dunderheads we call coaches.

in fact we should have loaned out all youngsters before appointing ferrara so they get not spoilt so early in their carreer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)