Lorenzo Ariaudo (6 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Giovinco had the same contract with Empoli and everyone here was concerned about it but we got him back. Its more incentive for the club to play the player on loan, nothing more and if we still want him another deal could be constructed.

Didn't Empoli get Pasquato and another player after we got Gio back ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Lorenzo Ariaudo is delighted with his move to Cagliari from Juventus and is hoping to impress at the Sant'Elia.

The young defender was deemed surplus at the Olimpico and was desperately looking for some first team action when the Rossoblu approached him.

“I have to thank President Massimo Cellino who gave me the opportunity to join Cagliari,” said Ariaudo.

“I am happy because I moved to a prestigious club which I have always followed with respect.

“Of course I am also grateful to Juve, because you can't forget 12 years of memories like that. But my new teammates have welcomed me very well and there is a good feeling with the Coach too.”

Ariaudo will be wearing the No. 3 shirt and was told by his former teammates Antonio Chimenti positive things about the Sardinians.

“It is the number I used at Juventus and with the Nazionale and I hope it will be a lucky one for me here.

“Chimenti told me of the great enthusiasm here and I have to say he was right. I am a central defender but can play as a full-back too.

I learnt a lot from Giorgio Chiellini and Nicola Legrottaglie, who helped me a lot in Turin. I hope I will be able to do well for Cagliari while improving myself on the way.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C4

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
“Chimenti told me of the great enthusiasm here and I have to say he was right. I am a central defender but can play as a full-back too."

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I learnt a lot from Giorgio Chiellini and Nicola Legrottaglie, who helped me a lot in Turin. I hope I will be able to do well for Cagliari while improving myself on the way.”
:D

Funny that he didn't mention Cannavaro. The one who actually made it difficult for him to represent the team this season.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
5 January 2010
Ariaudo and Molinaro on loan

In the last few days the transfer on loan with an option for full rights on half of the contract of Lorenzo Ariaudo to Cagliari was finalized. Today, on the other hand, the loan of Cristian Molinaro with an option on full rights to Stuttgart was deposited.

Two players left Juve and one joined the Primavera: Manuel Fischneller was signed on a loan with an option for full ownership of half the contract.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Manuel Fischnaller

(born 24 July 1991 in Bolzano) is a professional football striker who recently transferred to Serie A giants, Juventus FC from third division club F.C. Sudtirol-Alto Adige.

1.82 m (5 ft 11+1⁄2 in)
2008 – Italy U-20 2 (0)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
He must have something decent about him to be playing for such a lowly ranked team, yet already part of the Itaky U20 setup...Encouraging to see that Cagliari ONLY have the right to buy HALf of his registration...and also, that we are investing still in italian youth.

http://www.football-talents.co.uk/Manuel_Fischnaller-3_7-20850-2.html

the new Trez???
Investing? i guess, but whats the point if few do ever break through to the first team and when they do they either ride pine or are pushed out the door only to prove their worth in other colours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)