Lorenzo Ariaudo (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I live in Arlington now, I had to move out of my ex's house, work has been busy with the holidays and I am dating a new girl now (as you know :D). Other than that, life has been tough but should start looking brighter. I'm glad to be back, pissing off people I don't like. How was Ohio? what were u doing there?
Yeah I know you live in Arlington now, you dunderhead. You also told me that. :D

I made the yearly Christmas trip up to the Detroit area again to visit family. Went to see a few games, a play, and had some good dinners. Wasn't too bad but I'm glad to b3 back home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah I know you live in Arlington now, you dunderhead. You also told me that. :D

I made the yearly Christmas trip up to the Detroit area again to visit family. Went to see a few games, a play, and had some good dinners. Wasn't too bad but I'm glad to b3 back home.
haha...I was drunk for new years....myyyyyy bad. Reading my texts the next day was awkward.

So, you still coming up this way soon or what gaykid? We gots to hit up the DC nightlife like whoa...had this bad bitch in town like whoa.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Did he do something to you?
I used to watch a show of his when I was little. I don't know the name of it, but it was on right after soccer practice everyday. Then all of the sudden it went away. I was left with nothing. Now everytime I see that face I feel empty and scared.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I used to watch a show of his when I was little. I don't know the name of it, but it was on right after soccer practice everyday. Then all of the sudden it went away. I was left with nothing. Now everytime I see that face I feel empty and scared.
I am sorry to hear that. That is what happened when cable tv stopped showing Looney tunes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
haha...I was drunk for new years....myyyyyy bad. Reading my texts the next day was awkward.

So, you still coming up this way soon or what gaykid? We gots to hit up the DC nightlife like whoa...had this bad bitch in town like whoa.
Yeah man I'd like to. Arlington is a pretty sweet place.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alrington is where I spend my time.
Writing a letter....

Nope doesn't work for me. Arlington sucks.
Well, considering the first place you named was spelled Alrington and the second place you mentioned was spelled Arlington....I am not entirely sure I follow your post Aaron.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, considering the first place you named was spelled Alrington and the second place you mentioned was spelled Arlington....I am not entirely sure I follow your post Aaron.
There's a song by OAR called Black Rock. I inserted, Arlington into the song. It doesn't work.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys, girls, what's the difference. As long as they are against this loan, they're aight with me. :tup:

I wish Ariaudo all the best. Hopefully he becomes a great player at Cagliari and then goes off to another top club. Funny how the EXACT SAME SHIT was said about Criscito... how he was "unproven" and "shaky at best" while with us.

Some people never learn. But yet again, you can't expect much intelligence from some Juventus fans.

I'm with Vinni 100%. Secco and Blanc were always a bunch of morons incapable of leading this side.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Loan with the rights to acquire the player? Why?! :sergio:

Let's stick with the accomplished tandem of the pension schemer and the legless piglet, for they are performing miracles at the heart of our defence :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)