Lorenzo Ariaudo (11 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Impressive. In a way I hope Ariaudo gets a lot of football for Cagliari and becomes one of the top young talents in Italy just to show how retarded the option to buy included is yet again, but then we'll be losing out. How dare we produce our own talents eh?

Curious at what happens in January, surely we can't rely on just 3 centre backs with all the competitions we're still in (I'm really hoping Cáceres stays as a right back).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People are saying it was a right thing to do, yet again.

He was shaky and not impressive? I don't know, but every time I've seen him play he was very solid. For his age he looked pretty confident and like a good prospect. If there's a buyout clause in his deal, how the hell can that be a good thing? We'd lose yet another good young player but we'll keep signing Knezevic's and Legro's.

It's not like we have World Class defense, so this move would be logical. We have all average defenders except Chiellini so he wouldn't be any worse that Legro and Cannavaro at this very moment. He didn't play much, but I don't think opponents would piss pass him like they do with Cannavaro. Selling Legro instead of him would be a better move IMO.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Well, another one bites the dust. Bettega is certainly patching things up rather nicely. Some things never change, I guess. Next...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think Bettega got nothing ro do with this one. Remember the summer mercato f*ck up? This deal was done a long time ago but Secco f*cked up last time.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why couldn't Bettega step in and say, "Yo, Alessio, you're making a mistake by throwing in the 'option to buy' clause. I would advise against that,"? Isn't that what they brought him in for? I don't blame him of course, please don't get that idea. However, I'm just fed up with the structure of things and how Bettega's hiring is more or less a morphine drip for a patient on his last legs.

EDIT: Was this certainly a "done deal", or were they still working things out when the summer mercato ended?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm having hopes that the whole deal was arranged a while back. Now it's just official. He was going to move to Cagliari in September but it was delayed.
Probably, yes. Like Mark said, Secco just messed it up back then.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
but its an option like the one with giovinco( the one that can be rejected)
or like criscito? ( the one that cant be rejected )

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
WTF are Juve doing! We want to buy all these midfielders and we are selling quality young CB in he and also Crisitio (sorry for the spelling).

I like Ariaudo as I agree every time he has played he has looked very solid. Lets face it Legra is too inconsistent and Canna is far too slow now. Bad decision I hope it doesn’t lead to a sale of this player!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
People are saying it was a right thing to do, yet again.

He was shaky and not impressive? I don't know, but every time I've seen him play he was very solid. For his age he looked pretty confident and like a good prospect. If there's a buyout clause in his deal, how the hell can that be a good thing? We'd lose yet another good young player but we'll keep signing Knezevic's and Legro's.

It's not like we have World Class defense, so this move would be logical. We have all average defenders except Chiellini so he wouldn't be any worse that Legro and Cannavaro at this very moment. He didn't play much, but I don't think opponents would piss pass him like they do with Cannavaro. Selling Legro instead of him would be a better move IMO.
And that is the point. He hasn't been given chances by Ciro. So how can he be judged surplus to requirements...especially when only ONE of our centre backs has been performing at a decent level. Whilst Canna was decent in the first 3 or 4 games of the season, since then he has been at best, very average, and as for Legro, he is shocking...

I hope there is some confusion about this option to buy. and also, that we are DEFINITELY signing a right back, to allow caceres to have a pop at the centre back positions, or a centre back, of quality, to play alongside Chiellini.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly, I dont get this automatic strong/reactionary stance against loans in general just because its a loan, and with little regard for what it means in this sitaution itself or how its warranted.
:sergio:
No, there aren't. It was quite obvious Osman was referring to either Hustini or myself, because he's made similar posts towards us in the past. You probably wouldn't know that, but it's still a pretty weak opening argument to your post.

It depends on whether he actually comes back to Juventus and finds a spot in the team along with good form. But unfortunately, the probability of that being the case is less than the chance of him falling deep into the depths of the loaning/co-ownership Black Hole.
Fuck this loan. Fuck it even harder that this shit team has a chance to buy our player at the end of the season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why do you people are making a big fuss out of this? Ariaudo is definitely a talented youngster but he isn't that important. This move is good considering Cagilari is a good team and they were following him from the start. he'll get a chance to shine there.
And that is exactly the narrow minded insight that lost us Criscito and probably Ariaudo. "Isn't that important".:sergio:

Look, of course he isn't that important yet but its called potential and that is something our club is losing sight of by the day. Enough in this thread, another youngster bites the dust. Good luck Ariaudo wherever you end up, hopefully with a club that doesn't think "you aren't that important".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)