Lorenzo Ariaudo (3 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
So judging by Mark's Avatar, we are looking into Ranocchia to partner up Chiellini for next season. I personally never seen this kid play, but a lot of people in this forum rate him pretty good. My only complaint about this is, we already have a young prospect. Not proven yet, but if we give Ariaudo the chance to play, he might even turn out to be a better defender than Ranocchia. So I sure hope we loan him out this January, so he could play, not to rot in another club's youth team.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ariaudo should be loaned to Cagliari and actually gain some Serie A experience while he's not having any here.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How is that any different than if Ariuado stays? It's not like he gets any game time anyway
For now, our 4th CB is Ariaudo and Caceres is used as RB. But when Zebina and Brazzo come back from injury. The RB spot can filled by Zebina, Brazzo, Grygera, Caceres, or even Zuniga if the rumor about exchange between Moli and him is true. So it will minimize the possibility for Ariaudo to play. Yes, he is not even playing too for now because Coppa hasn't started and we never have 2 of our CB's injured in the same time this season

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Just play this guy.. Legro - Canna really is a slowest defence pair in the world..
We concede 7 goals in 2 games.. Just play this guy even when Chiellini come back.. and we have Chiellini - Ariaudo as duet in our central defence

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Drastic times... let's rotate in some younger players and bench our vets. It's not like the results could be much worse. :sergio:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He got a chance under Ranieri, I vaguely recall...correctly??? yet he is yet to have ANY playing time under Ciro? and yes, I concur with the general consensus here, though would of done at the start of the season also; he should be given a chance.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus Defender Lorenzo Ariaudo Set For Cagliari Loan Deal

Why god why, this kid has a bit of pace unlike anyone else in our back line excluding Caceres.

I don't mind loaning out the kids for them to get playing time but I think this is a mistake.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So when Ariaudo goes, our CBs are Canna, Chiellini and Legro?

What a joke, honestly. We better be bringing someone in in January, otherwise we're asking, no begging, for trouble.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Or maybe, just maybe... it's because Ariaudo is nowhere near the level you think he is right now. Play less FM.
I was aiming at the amount of CBs rather than him being a quality CB mainly, with 2 of our 3 CBs being old. We can see what's happening now when Chiellini is out, what happens when one of the others gets injured?

Anyway, we don't know whether he's good or not, as he barely ever plays on top level.

I don't play FM, by the way, FIFA all the way. :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Loans :sergio:

Give the kid a chance. We lost 5 of our last 6 official matches, some of them with scores befitting a tennis match, rather than a game of football. Given our current form, and the Turtle-Snail combination we have for CB (given that Chiellini is injured), I can't see how giving Ariaudo an opportunity to prove himself will do us more harm than good.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It does seem strange unless Ciro and the other coaches ALL feel that Ariuado isn't yet ready for our first team, even its fringes...which would be a horrifying indication of his complete lack of technique and competency, because our current centrebacks are loathsome. I am excluding Chiellini as he is injured...Perhaps we are trying to grab a right back, and Caceres will be able to move into the centre. But that also seems strange, as he has just started to look fleetingly useful on the right flank.

Still, looking at it in the best possible light. he goes to cagliari, gets games, shows his steel, and has a call back option. Later on in the season, Legro gets shot, and cannavaro dies of old age...and we are forced to recall him, and before the last game of the season, Chiellini and Ariuado show the league that they are set to be a force to be reckoned with, and the future looks ever so much brighter then, than it does now.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It does seem strange unless Ciro and the other coaches ALL feel that Ariuado isn't yet ready for our first team, even its fringes...which would be a horrifying indication of his complete lack of technique and competency, because our current centrebacks are loathsome. I am excluding Chiellini as he is injured...Perhaps we are trying to grab a right back, and Caceres will be able to move into the centre. But that also seems strange, as he has just started to look fleetingly useful on the right flank.

Still, looking at it in the best possible light. he goes to cagliari, gets games, shows his steel, and has a call back option. Later on in the season, Legro gets shot, and cannavaro dies of old age...and we are forced to recall him, and before the last game of the season, Chiellini and Ariuado show the league that they are set to be a force to be reckoned with, and the future looks ever so much brighter then, than it does now.
This is too optimistic, nevermind the latter about Chiellini and Ariaudo shining brightly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)