Lorenzo Ariaudo (9 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I'm comparing your attitude, where you showed many times you're against loaning out our youngsters to let them develop themselves somewhere else but you stay silent or even oppose when someone contests such a move because of a political or a world-view reasoning, which happens to suit you. That's who I call a hypocrite.
1- you only read one post of mine, and are making these things out of your mind. I never said we should keep all our youngsters, I don't like the idea to loan every young and very talented players out like Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco are the reasons why I have this opinion. That post was about Giovinco, and in that same post I mentioned that Giovinco is no kid anymore. Re- read that post, if you still don't understand it, then you have serious problems..

2- I didn't comment on Ariaudo's loan deal, I only commented on your funny ideas about not sending players to a club because of their political stands.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i think it is a good thing that ariaudo will be loaned. maybe we can find a better team, but he can go for a year. it's not good to keep your youngsters here if you have no intention of giving them some opportunities. if ariaudo stays and caceres comes (as it seems very probable) then ariaudo will be our fifth choice. if DC and zebina are fit and caceres plays as a dc then it will be chiellini and caceres/canna, legro our fourth choice and ariaudo our fifth one. that means not many chances for him. i say loan him out to have one year of first team football in another team. and next year bring him back.

next year cannavaro would be 36 and legro 33 and ariaudo will have some experience and maybe some better reputation (like criscito). so then it will be his chance to shine in our team...

if caceres comes, it will be a good deal, but please no buy-out fee like criscito...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
1- you only read one post of mine, and are making these things out of your mind. I never said we should keep all our youngsters, I don't like the idea to loan every young and very talented players out like Marchisio, De Ceglie, Giovinco are the reasons why I have this opinion. That post was about Giovinco, and in that same post I mentioned that Giovinco is no kid anymore. Re- read that post, if you still don't understand it, then you have serious problems..

2- I didn't comment on Ariaudo's loan deal, I only commented on your funny ideas about not sending players to a club because of their political stands.
First of all, I didn't read only one, I remember you even joked frequently about loaning yougsters out: there are plenty of such posts of yours. And no one wants Juventus to keep ALL of their youngsters, Captain Obvious, but if Ciro considers him even as a first team player, then that boy has to be talented.
That one post wasn't only about Giovinco, so if you suggest to re-read it, then here we are:

why do we have to loan every "young" player out?? there are teams that play with 17 and 18 year old players. If I am not mistaken, Giovinco is not a kid, and he is matured enough to play first team football. Loaning him out, is just another waste of a young talent, just like we did it with Olivera and others too..

You consider even Olivera as a "very talented young player", who shouldn't have been loaned, so I really shouldn't ask you any questions.
But instead of moaning about loaning out another promising youngster, you chose to defend your political beliefs.
Let me clarify this, becase you don't really seem to be the brightest user here: I am for those loans as in my opinion they are useful in younger players development, but don't want a young Juventino to go to such an enviornment, a place full of supporters of totalitarian ideology. You, on the other hand, stay in opposition to loaning young players out, but when someone suggest a reason against loaning which is in contradiction with your political beliefs, you say absolutely nothing against the loan of a talented youngster. So you're hypocritical here, where you don't criticise loaning Ariaudo out to Livorno as a yougster leaving Juventus and also there, where you criticise me for my reasoning, because a specific political eviroment seems to appeal to you to such an amount you can forget your argumentation against loaning younsters out.

EOT

Dec 27, 2003
Hey, Ravavialli, nice to meet you.

Now jog the fuck on. The communists in Italy are those who perished fighting the nazi-fascists in Valsesia/Val Sangone/Val d'Ossola/*insert Alpine bastion here*. They are those to whom that retrograde, bigoted, mafio-demochristic, Vatican dick-sucking cesspool known as the Italian Republic owes most of its social advances over the past 60 years. They are those who gave Emilia Romagna the highest living standards in the country. Etc.

Actually, were. Because if there was still such a thing as a bonafide Italian communist in today's Italy, we might stand a chance to be something more than a Land of soubrette, vallette, nani, tronisti, srafighi and assorted valvassori bending over backwards to Al Tappone and his cronies. We might have a hint of rule of law in the South. We might have preservation of an unparalleled cultural heritage and respect for the natural sanctuaries in the rest of the country. We might have something resembling an educated youth, capable of articulating two sentences, maybe even of formulating a thought.

*Deep breath, 300 abs*

Betta now. On a less inflammatory note, bit ironic that someone would warn against the potential bad influence on young Ariaudo of a "cradle of communist stream" such as the "radical left" city of Livorno while sporting a Ravanelli avatar, i.e. a proud as fook native of Perugia, another famously RED city, capital of Umbria, just one of the three infamous RED regions of Italy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But we have decided to keep Ariaudo, not to give changes, but to let him learn from Canna and Ferrara.
e was never mean to have a certain place in our pecking order anyway.
He was more like an insurance, like Stendardo, Knezevic used to be!

He could def not replace Andrade's or Mellberg's place in our squad just yet.

Caceres was brought of ill that gap, but considering his versatility and our need for decent full-backs, i sense that there will be time a back up player, like Ariaudo will be needed.

Ferrara is not CR, CR hated youngsters and misused them!
It doesnt have to be the same way with Ferrara too.
Ariaudo should be given a few minutes against inferior teams and after we have established a comfortable advantage not thrown in a derby, against Totti, as CR did with Criscito!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
First of all, I didn't read only one, I remember you even joked frequently about loaning yougsters out: there are plenty of such posts of yours. And no one wants Juventus to keep ALL of their youngsters, Captain Obvious, but if Ciro considers him even as a first team player, then that boy has to be talented.
That one post wasn't only about Giovinco, so if you suggest to re-read it, then here we are:

why do we have to loan every "young" player out?? there are teams that play with 17 and 18 year old players. If I am not mistaken, Giovinco is not a kid, and he is matured enough to play first team football. Loaning him out, is just another waste of a young talent, just like we did it with Olivera and others too..

You consider even Olivera as a "very talented young player", who shouldn't have been loaned, so I really shouldn't ask you any questions.
But instead of moaning about loaning out another promising youngster, you chose to defend your political beliefs.
Let me clarify this, becase you don't really seem to be the brightest user here: I am for those loans as in my opinion they are useful in younger players development, but don't want a young Juventino to go to such an enviornment, a place full of supporters of totalitarian ideology. You, on the other hand, stay in opposition to loaning young players out, but when someone suggest a reason against loaning which is in contradiction with your political beliefs, you say absolutely nothing against the loan of a talented youngster. So you're hypocritical here, where you don't criticise loaning Ariaudo out to Livorno as a yougster leaving Juventus and also there, where you criticise me for my reasoning, because a specific political eviroment seems to appeal to you to such an amount you can forget your argumentation against loaning younsters out.

EOT
You need help, seriously.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Ariaudo should be given a few minutes against inferior teams and after we have established a comfortable advantage not thrown in a derby, against Totti, as CR did with Criscito!
but CR did it with Ariaudo against Lazio too and the kid did ok...

generaly dude, i think that the dude must go for one year. i think that it was better for marchisio and gio that they played for one year first team football somewere else. they came back stronger and more experienced...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Kaiser Franco said:
Hey, Ravavialli, nice to meet you.
Stalin's Red Army, who's the idol of Livorno supporters, fought even against Hitler's forces and destroyed them but it doesnt make them look like a Salvation Army. Look, even Livorno supporters are against nazis, but they're supporting another totalitarian system, which makes them look silly considering the fact of many similarities between them.

I certainly cannot argue with aa Italian who's a supporter of this ideology as your wisdom about Italy is unmatched for me, but I can make my judgement about the ones, who drag Soviet Union flags in the stands, and there is a full stadium of them, as my country experienced its "beneficience" for decades.

I know nothing about Ravanelli presenting ideological statemaent or supporting Soviet Union, Guevara or any other totalitarian system, terrorists or murderers.
It was nice post of yours, Kaiser Franco, but I have to report it because of vulgar phrases. Would like to read more about communists in Italy though, really.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why can't we try him out at LB? Look how many players in the past we have converted to different positions? Perhaps he would be successful there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)