Lorenzo Ariaudo (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:yawn:

If Livorno is the Serie A club that can offer Ariaudo the most playing time and chance to develop, that is where he should go.

One must always seperate the politics of a club (which are often non-existent) and the politics of its fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought Ferrara wanted him around as a backup choice, that was what said most of the time, even if he said we will re-evaluate his options after Caceres.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Exactly.

Not loaning a player to a club because of the politics of its fans is ridiculous.
That's not only fans or having a leading communist in his team as a captain on the pitch, but the whole social enviornment: Livorno is a known radical leftist city, a cradle of communist stream in Italy. While listening to Bandiera Rossa during whole matches for a season doesn't help either;) I heard Bari was interested in him too and in a newly promoted team with healthy enviornment he would've found room to development as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So?

Maybe Ariaudo is a communist.

Or maybe he already has well formed views and won't be influenced by staying in a different city for a year.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
So?

Maybe Ariaudo is a communist.

Or maybe he already has well formed views and won't be influenced by staying in a different city for a year.
In the second case it wouldn't be good in a psychological way for him, in addition, their supporters consider Ariaudo too weak and inexperienced for their team and they want an established defender, which doesnt make the case easier for him. But yes, if he's a communist then it would be quite intelligent move, we have seen how well Criscito developed himself in an enviornment that suited him at Genoa. Though the chances he really is red are rather small, Red.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Oh, and why haven't there been any people in here saying no to all loans ever, ever, ever, in any circumstances?

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
So Brazilians or Christian Africans who move to Saudi league become extremist Muslims?
Yeah, like Armenians who move to Turkish league become Abdul Hamid II follwers.

Oh, and why haven't there been any people in here saying no to all loans ever, ever, ever, in any circumstances?
I was thinking the same...

vSnoop said:
why do we have to loan every "young" player out?? there are teams that play with 17 and 18 year old players. If I am not mistaken, Giovinco is not a kid, and he is matured enough to play first team football. Loaning him out, is just another waste of a young talent, just like we did it with Olivera and others too..
:howler:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, like Armenians who move to Turkish league become Abdul Hamid II follwers.

I was thinking the same...

:howler:
you are comparing my quote about Giovinco's loaning out with my other comment that I said it is not wrong to loan out a player to a club because their fans are communists?

so here is the question, are you a clown?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Regular Serie A football will be good for him, even if he would be in for a long hard season with Livorno. Hopefully he does actually play!

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
you are comparing my quote about Giovinco's loaning out with my other comment that I said it is not wrong to loan out a player to a club because their fans are communists?

so here is the question, are you a clown?
I'm comparing your attitude, where you showed many times you're against loaning out our youngsters to let them develop themselves somewhere else but you stay silent or even oppose when someone contests such a move because of a political or a world-view reasoning, which happens to suit you. That's who I call a hypocrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)