Lorenzo Ariaudo (9 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
lol Ariaudo just played a few games and some of you are getting carried away.
Despite his positive performances so far, he still has a long way to go.

Just be patient and let him gain his skill, technique and experience through time.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
:agree:

Ariaudo played very well but he has a long way to go, hopefully he will get more chances in the Coppa this season.

I don't understand the Criscito hate, he was a young guy who had never played in Serie A and was suddenly pushed straight into the team in an experimental backline. Most of his mistakes were due to a lack of experience eg Totti's goal against him.

He seems to be playing well for Genoa this season, but still needs to bulck up if he is to be a CB in a back four IMO
tott's goal was offside, but the damn ref. counted it

bellman5zh

Dec 4, 2008
CSI: NY (Crime Scene Investigation: New York) is an American police procedural television series, which premiered on September 22, 2004. The series was the second spin-off, indirectly, from the popular CBS show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and directly from CSI: Miami, during an episode of which several of the CSI: NY characters made their first appearance. CSI NY New York Seasons 1 2 3 4 airs Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT on CBS.The show trails the investigations of a team of New York City Police Department forensic scientists as they unveil the circumstances behind mysterious and unusual deaths and other crimes.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He came on in the second half of the U21s 2-2 draw with Austria. Haven't read a report mentioning how he played but its positive that the team kept a clean sheet and clawed their way back into the game whilst our youngster was on the field.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
if he is good enough to get a game for the azzurrini, then i hope we give him a chance to impress in the summer, or even before the end of this season, in serie a.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He won't get any game time this year, at least whilst we're still in the hunt for the scudetto.. nonetheless he is a better option than Knezevic and even Andrade for next year and I hope he stays and gets some game time next year..

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
legro said in a juventus channel interview that ariaudo will be a world class defender one day and he don't want juve to loan him because it will slow his progress.
I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)