Lorenzo Ariaudo (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
for a 19 yo he displayed a wunderkind performance. Remeber that Serie A is tactically most demanding league.
True.
19 years old, league debut, having the task to defend against one of the most potent and versatile attacks. These things also count when judging Ariaudo's performance.

Altough,it seems he's not so tall(1,86) but that may be an perception cuz of Legro and Viking beside him.
If we can trust wikipedia on this one, Legro is 185cm tall while Mellberg is 187. If this is true then he's just as tall, but the two seniors are stronger and bigger than him, so that's why they seem taller to you. Which is normal because they have the body of 30 years olds while he has the body of a 19yo. His body still develops and in few years he'll be a giant like Legro and Mellberg.

And in comparison to a maggot you mentioned as a leftback....Ariuado seems like a real fighter. Cristico is a cunt of a player.
:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was an impressive debut, but you can't say any more than that.

And the Criscito hate is ridiculous.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Criscito came in with the halo of youthful hope. Then he was responsible for the majority of the goals we gave up when he played. It was correct to ship him out at the time. But he's definitely worth a relook now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was an impressive debut, but you can't say any more than that.

And the Criscito hate is ridiculous.
:agree:

Ariaudo played very well but he has a long way to go, hopefully he will get more chances in the Coppa this season.

I don't understand the Criscito hate, he was a young guy who had never played in Serie A and was suddenly pushed straight into the team in an experimental backline. Most of his mistakes were due to a lack of experience eg Totti's goal against him.

He seems to be playing well for Genoa this season, but still needs to bulck up if he is to be a CB in a back four IMO

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
a lefty-lefty reminds me inter...i really hope airaudo aint lefty then :p
Well, we ain't Inter, plus, we know that everyone sucks there, even Cannavaro did. If either of the lefty's can use their right foot foot at least decently, I don't see why that should be a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)