Lorenzo Ariaudo (5 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Another youngster to keep an eye on .. "impressive" knowing that this was his serie A debut .. A better option than the overrated Cristco .. at least he loves JUVE not like that genoa-lover ..!!

Mar 30, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1869838 said:
That's indeed a premature statement.

Question is,should we loan him out at the end of the season,should we count on him as the future Legrottaglie replacement or should we use him as our 4th choice CB?

Thanks to the mod who deleted the other thread.
I think we should keep him for this season and then loan him because playing a full season at a small team is much better than the odd game here. I think he would benefit a great deal playing game in game out in the defence of a small club which gets tested alot more than ours. He would also be more confident in his abilities and have experience when he returns. Like we did with De Ceglie last season.

Mar 14, 2004
Good start!

I hope one day we shall see something like that

?(de silvestri) - Chiellini - Ariaudo - Criscito

for a 19 yo he displayed a wunderkind performance. Remeber that Serie A is tactically most demanding league. Altough,it seems he's not so tall(1,86) but that may be an perception cuz of Legro and Viking beside him. And in comparison to a maggot you mentioned as a leftback....Ariuado seems like a real fighter. Cristico is a cunt of a player.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
the thing is,hes a lefty or a right footed CBs who prefers the left side of the CB pair???i cannot figure that out,i ve seen him using both :S
Looks like he's a lefty, but I don't really think that's an issue. Look at how many righty-righty CB pairs are there, so I don't see a reason why a lefty-lefty combo should be bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)